Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when did you let LO spend the night away from home?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:52 PM
  • 49 Replies

DD will be 5 months on the 27th. since i had her we have lived with my mom. we are moving tomorrow & now everyone is asking me when she can stay the night. personally i don't think i'm ready to let her be away over night. but at the same time i wont completely know until we are away from everyone that help with giving me breaks. so when did your LO stay over night with someone?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hthrlcl
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:57 PM
never lol my ds is a year old and never stayed the night anywhere, and i dont leave him unless i have, like when i had dd, then he stayed home with daddy. Little lady is 4 weeks old, and the only time i left her is in the hospital, she stayed for 8 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyofSCC
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM

My dd is 6 months old and I can even begin to imagine letting her stay the night with someone else yet.  Even if my family lived close enough to ask I wouldnt allow it.

mrs.Martinez201
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM
DD was a year the first tomb time, I was miserable all night, DS was about six months
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gavin423
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM

My oldest started having the occasional sleepover with his grandparents at about 2-2.5 yrs.

My 16month old and 6 week have never slept away from home.

little.worthen
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM

when he was 7

kassidysmama
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:07 PM

glad to know i'm not the only person who feels like her age is way to soon lol.

kirstina
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:09 PM
my first was 10 months and stayed with my brother and sil while I went out Black Friday shopping.
my second was 5-6 months old and stayed with my sister at my parents house. hubby and I had a convention we needed to attend.
my 3rd was 9 months old and I had to stay in the hospital and hubby stayed with me. she was at my oldest sisters house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmylilbean
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Never lol. My dd is 19 months and has never stayed with anyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:11 PM
10 months? It was only a couple of times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Not yet

My older children were around 1ish

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)