• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with 2 or more kids

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM
  • 34 Replies
I only have one child and shes week old, I'm a bit traumatized from labor I had a very long painful labor maybe from being induced, I love my babygirl. && after hubby saw her he says can't wait to have another I'm like whatttttttt....!! Idk if I can go thr what I did again.. So tell me does it get easier like they say it does??...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bookwormmom2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
It does get easier...at least in my view. The second time I knew exactly what to expect and what to do and my second daughter seems so much easier than my eldest.
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:37 PM
2 moms liked this
It did for me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Just give it some time. I have four. My first was my hardest (also induced). 

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

liss05
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:48 PM

It get's easier I have 2 but if I was younger I would go for a 3rd..And Enjoy your DD.

mandy1017
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Im on my 3rd.. my 1st was the longest labor but my 2nd had the worst contraction pain ever! But labor was about 8 hours less... i was induced both times.
hthrlcl
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:14 PM
it gets alot easier. When i was in labor with my first i yelled "i dont know why anyone would do this more than once"....my second labor i was laughing til the dr said it was time to push.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:21 PM
It gets easier. Plus you tend to get some amnesia about labor until it's too late ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:05 PM

yes it does get easier, with my second i knew what to expect ,and my labor was alot shorter with my second

ambermario4ever
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Both of my labors where easy. The first started naturally and the second one I was induced. I did get an epidural with both. With the second I never actually felt a single contraction. And both of my labors where 10 hours from start to finish. 

mommy2lexinmark
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Yes.....it does as I'm pregnant with #6
The pregnancy part is the worst for me!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)