Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever since I became a mom...

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:17 AM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this

and realized how expensive things really are, I have been a coupon fanatic. Our rules are different in Canada, so I can't be an extreme couponer, but I do use them for as many products as I can. It really helps when your on a tight budget. Last time I went shopping for baby supplies, I saved about $20 from a $150 dollar purchase using coupons.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alandou
by April on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:15 AM

I've started using coupons too and try to be aware of the weekly store ads and sales. There's no way I could be an extreme couponer, but once I started seeing how I could save, I do like to coupon. the freebies are fun to get too :)

babygomez
by April on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:19 AM

That's great! I should use them more often.

SOCO101
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:20 AM

i want a printer just for this reason!

otoole
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:43 AM

same here in ireland you don't good coupons at all and you have to use them in the store you got the coupon for, its not like the states, they can use the coupons mostly in any store. i miss being able to coupon like that, i wasn't that great at it thow lol.

surfgrl60
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I dont coupon ever. I will never get into it. I would rather pay full price then deal with that crap.

mandybimama
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:35 PM
I don't coupon mostly cause I'm too lazy to cut them out of papers and don't have a working printer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:38 PM

ever since I became one I as well look very carefully at where our money is going (even more now that I need a new van so our car payment will go up by an extra $200 a month)

RoseBud93
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I do it as much as I can remember but no working printer :/

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

la_bella_vita
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I rarely use coupons but I should use them more. I'm always looking for sales.

Mrs.Bolin
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Since i quit my job i get our sunday paper which has coupons but i never get my money back for all those papers i buy. We saved a whole $3 last week. There are so many that we cant use because its a bunch of junk that we dont need. I havent found a coupon site yet that doesnt throw in a virus. Im stayin away from all that.Those coupon shows on TLC piss me off. They need to quit hoarding their houses and give to the needy. I do like the diaper coupons though.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)