Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for co-sleeping moms

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:34 AM
  • 5 Replies

Do you ever wake up scared you don't know where the baby is? Like maybe from a bad dream or just could not remember the baby is in bed with you? I woke up twice last night freaking out because I didn't know where my DS was and he was sleeping next to me..I have done this before and it really freaks me out! ..I will wake up saying wheres the baby searching the bed and under the covers.Is this normal?

I'm just wondering if bed sharing is not a good idea for me but I'm sure if I put his bed back into being just a crib from side car of my bed..I will still wake up doing the same thing if I can't remember him being in his crib and not in the bed with me..I do safe co-sleep and it is so much easier to breastfeed him because he wakes up many times during the night he will not sleep on his on his side of bed it's really just there so he don't fall of the bed

CafeMom Tickers  

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
abra
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

bump

lauratupper
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:23 PM

that happened to me a few times when ds was younger.

aniters
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM
that happens to me sometimes but its because DS moves alot in his sleep. sometimes he's near the wall or almost at the edge :o
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Haha sounds like something I would do ....but mostly I just wake up at pretty much any movement she makes. 

RoseBud93
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I do that sometimes as well. but I have her sleep propped up in her boppy so I know she can't go anywhere and it makes it so much easier to look over and see her. When shes not  in her boppy and is snuggled next to me, she lays on my arm so it usually falls asleep which wakes me up before she has the chance to wiggle away.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)