Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else awake at this ungodly hour?

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 5:36 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
i finally got my ds on a schedule. He went to bed by 11pm, up at 8-9am, nap at 1. He is a year old. Well then i asked my mil to come watch them while we ran to wal-mart. Dd is on oxygen and didnt want to get her out. Anyways. I said no sleeping for ds (this is 8 at night), i come home at 9 on the dot and my son is sleeping...ugh so since then, he has been up til 3-4 in the morning. I thought tonight we finally got him back on his schedule once again, but nope. He was asleep at 10:15 and up at 11:30 its now 3:30 and he is wide awake. Oh and dd (4 weeks old) is having a growth spurt and wants to eat every hour. I know it dont last forever, but im so tired and needed to vent. That being said i love my kids and glad they are here. Have mercy on this tired/cranky momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 5:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mandapanda82
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 5:45 AM
I know how ya feel.. I just wrote a post venting cuz my dd 16 wks has been up since 4... I just want sleep...:( good luck momma! Have a nice holiday!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dimples04
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 5:47 AM
Yep. My girl is up & nursing. Merry Christmas.
hthrlcl
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 5:47 AM
thank you, you too. My poor hubby was trying to help and i yelled at him to go back to bed. I feel so bad now, but there is no point in both of us being tired all day

Quoting mandapanda82:

I know how ya feel.. I just wrote a post venting cuz my dd 16 wks has been up since 4... I just want sleep...:( good luck momma! Have a nice holiday!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmomto2
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 5:49 AM

*hugs* It's so hard with two young ones like that!! I'm up, but only because my brain wants to be up. I'm tired just can't sleep. Merry Christmas!!!

hthrlcl
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 5:50 AM
1 mom liked this
merry christmas to you too. I hope its good for you and your family

Quoting Dimples04:

Yep. My girl is up & nursing. Merry Christmas.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandapanda82
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 5:50 AM
Exactly.. That's nice of your hubby! So can take the girls after we open gifts so i can get a nap in this morning ... Much needed one! Oh-- I think she's finally asleep.....!!

Quoting hthrlcl:

thank you, you too. My poor hubby was trying to help and i yelled at him to go back to bed. I feel so bad now, but there is no point in both of us being tired all day

Quoting mandapanda82:

hthrlcl
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 5:53 AM
thank you, merry christmas to you! We didnt mean to have them 11 months apart, but birthcontrol failed us. Ill be ok. Just tired and cranky.

Quoting rockinmomto2:

*hugs* It's so hard with two young ones like that!! I'm up, but only because my brain wants to be up. I'm tired just can't sleep. Merry Christmas!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hthrlcl
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 5:56 AM
he is sweet like that. I went to my sils tonight, to get an hour break, and when i came home he had the kids asleep, and cleaned up a little. Then he made us a pizza lol

Quoting mandapanda82:

Exactly.. That's nice of your hubby! So can take the girls after we open gifts so i can get a nap in this morning ... Much needed one! Oh-- I think she's finally asleep.....!!

Quoting hthrlcl:

Quoting mandapanda82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Summerlion1123
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 7:35 AM
I'm up too feeding baby :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)