Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

after your LO(s) is/are in bed...

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:22 AM
  • 40 Replies

After your LO(s) is/are in bed, how do you and your DH/SO spend the evening? Do you do your own things, or do you try to spend quality time together? I've been married for 4 years this year and most of the time we do our own things. He really likes to watch movies and he asks sometimes if I want to but I say sure and then we never get around to it. I feel bad about it...

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
irishmama1007
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:08 AM
It depends on the day or if dh is working ot. I would say its 50/50. We have been married for 7.5 yrs and together for 12.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amy1763
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:01 AM

I get things done, watch a little tv and sleep. Dh does the same.

liss05
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I catch up on shows,read or play around on the computer while DH is either at work or playing video games.

larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Lol, my hubby goes to work at 9:00PM, so I guess you could say we do our own thing.
On his nights off we usually catch up on recoded shows that we like to watch together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:52 AM
He plays with his legos and ignores that fact that i want us to spend time together
mandapanda82
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Watch tv with So
happysnappyJ
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM

We have two older girls, one is a teen, so in the evenings, after the little ones are in bed, we spend time with her, talking to her, etc, after she is in bed, we spend time just the two of us. We watch a movie, read, talk, or just sit and enjoy the quiet. 

shadow_lark
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Well.....when he is home we spend the time together watching movies or just catching up. When he is on the road I will call when the kids are bed and if he is still up we will chat for a while. If not, o just do my own thing: clean up, read, write, listen to music whatever.
nocalmegan
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:05 PM
I clean up the last fees things and then we spend time together. We usually take a bath and then hang out in bed and watch a movie or something
GremlinMom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:09 PM
He works till 11 pm and the kids go to bed at 8. So I clean up, cook our dinner then when he gets home we eat and maybe talk maybe I just go to bed. Sometimes we watch a movie. If we had tv we would watch Fox cartoons till we got tired. I miss having tv.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)