Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

after your LO(s) is/are in bed...

Posted by   + Show Post

After your LO(s) is/are in bed, how do you and your DH/SO spend the evening? Do you do your own things, or do you try to spend quality time together? I've been married for 4 years this year and most of the time we do our own things. He really likes to watch movies and he asks sometimes if I want to but I say sure and then we never get around to it. I feel bad about it...

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
ACsLady
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Sometimes we just spend time doing our own things...usually unwinding on the computer. Otherwise, we'll watch something on Netflix together. Every once in a while we'll be up all night just talking. I'd like that to happen more often, but it's not something we ever plan...just happens. It's nice when it does happen though.

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:44 PM

My hubby goes to bed usually within an hr of baby.( hubby goes to work at 3:30 am. ) We usually spend this time together. But after its mommy time. 

AubreeG16
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Well, since me and the kids get up at like 7 every morning, they go to bed anywhere between 9 and 11. Then I finish any homework I have, and go to bed with them. Anthony works nights, so we cant do much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dolphingurl1286
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:49 PM
We lay in bed and watch tv together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaScho88
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM

It depends on the day...sometimes he plays a game and I read a book next to him or just watch him play and we chit chat about things, and sometimes we sit and watch a movie together, we also talk alot once we get into bed before we fall asleep and we rub eachothers feet... we spend time together alot, he even asks me to sit in the bathroom with him and talk to him while he showers lol the only time when we "do our own thing" is when he is at work during the day and I have some down time I will sit and watch a show by myself while my sons are napping, or if my husband leaves with his best friend about once a week to go geocaching, but it's winter now with lots of snow, so I doubt he will be doing any of that for awhile.

lauratupper
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:56 PM

we watch a movie, or play video games together, or just go to bed.

MommyLukasky
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:22 PM
This

Quoting mandapanda82:

Watch tv with So
Aleshad01
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 2:55 PM
I go to bed too. My baby is 8 weeks and fussy in the evenings and I can never seem to get her to go to bed until 11pm.
jenzachsam
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:01 PM

My dh is at work from 5pm to 5am and doesn't get home until 6am.  Only on shutdowns and weekends do I have him.  Those days we play video games together or do the bump and grind.  lmao!

proudmommy690
by Christa on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:02 PM
We lay in bed me on here him watching tv
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)