Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sick kids to ring in the new year.

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:40 AM
  • 11 Replies
My 4 year old is complaining of an ear ache. Doctor is closed tomorrow, I am hoping urgent care is open. And Monica is running a low fever 100.5. I am hoping that its nothing. Anyhow that's how I am ringing in the new year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Most urgent cares are open even on holidays. Hopefully it doesn't end up being an ear infection.  That's how we're ringing in the new year also because both my kids have colds. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
kblpooh
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Poor things! I hope they feel better fast. My daughter broke her ankle tonight and we ended up at the ER. She was a real trooper and even wanted to go back to her party!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:24 AM
I am sure its an ear infection.

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

Most urgent cares are open even on holidays. Hopefully it doesn't end up being an ear infection.  That's how we're ringing in the new year also because both my kids have colds. 

kirstina
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Ouch I broke my foot a few years ago and it hurt like a son of a gun. It was terrible. I hope she feels better soon.

Quoting kblpooh:

Poor things! I hope they feel better fast. My daughter broke her ankle tonight and we ended up at the ER. She was a real trooper and even wanted to go back to her party!
lilmami316
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:27 AM

sorry momma thats how me and my kids are also bringing  in the new  year

comptonkids
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Are you nursing?
My 5 year old was complaining earlier of earache
I expressed some breastmilk into a cup and used adropper to put a few drops in her ear(same idea of ear drops)
I asked her about it later and she said it felt much better
lauratupper
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Hope they feel better soon!

kirstina
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Yes I am still nursing Monica. I will try the breast milk in my 4 year olds ear.

Quoting comptonkids:

Are you nursing?

My 5 year old was complaining earlier of earache

I expressed some breastmilk into a cup and used adropper to put a few drops in her ear(same idea of ear drops)

I asked her about it later and she said it felt much better
jlbelknap35
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:22 AM
I know your pain, both my kids are sick with horrid coughs. My 1 year old has an ear infection and just a sec ago (at 11pm) my 3 year old coughed so hard he threw up all over him and his bed and his floor. Happy new year to us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kblpooh
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Thanks! I hope your little ones are feeling better today.

Quoting kirstina:

Ouch I broke my foot a few years ago and it hurt like a son of a gun. It was terrible. I hope she feels better soon.

Quoting kblpooh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)