Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

March of Dimes, March For Babies

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:07 PM
  • 0 Replies

My cousin Ashley found out she was pregnant with her son, John Avery, in June 2012. She couldn’t have been happier, and I couldn’t have been happier for her. Well, in October her and her mom hit a deer and had a wreck, it was horrible. She went to the hospital in November because she was having contractions. They gave her a shot to stop them and sent her on her way. Later that month, she was back again.. This time only to find out she was in labor with John Avery. John Avery was born 3 months early and weighed 2.5 pounds. He was the smallest, cutest little baby in the world. As of today he weighs 4 pounds and gets to come home in 3 weeks. We are stoked!

The reason I told you this is because when I had my son Maddox in August I found out about March of Dimes. I was always thinking about if I wanted to do it or not. After my cousin’s son was born, I made my final decision. I am trying to raise money for the Pensacola Chapter of March of Dimes and walking with them in May. I would greatly appreciate your donation! Here is the URL to donate at: http://www.marchforbabies.org/Maddoxs_Mommy12

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)