Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy to Adilynn Grace

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello everyone, im new to this group and have a question. (: My daughter is 6 and a half months old, and we have started her on solid foods. I am wondering how many jars she should be eating in a day. She is on Stage 2 and drinks 6 ounces of formula. About 30-36 ounces a day.

*06.12.12*
Adilynn Grace

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
.LoveMy2Girls
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Bumping your post, when i 1st started my oldest daughter on jarred baby food it was early not even 2 months old.... her dr said to because of her constipation problems. And she just get a few teaspoons a day. So i am no help lol. I do have a 2 month old baby girl and have no idea about how many jars to give her a day when she starts which i have a while to go shes to little, and dont have problems pooping so she dont need anything to help her

abra
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Welcome to the group! Every babys appetite changes a lot depending on growth spurts and natural appetite, so I just feed on demand. As long as they aren't loosing or gaining weight too rapidly, it works well. :-) 

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

Ninjascreenname
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Mine got a fruit jar in the am and a veggie jar at dinner time. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)