Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The lil girl who changed daddy's ways

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:51 AM
  • 14 Replies
3 moms liked this
Before I had my Jacy, my bf use to be mean careless heartless and just so terrible. I would cry myself to sleeping wondering why he was this way treating me horrible & wonder if he will ever love me...even while pregnant he was the same. Hurting me all kinds of ways. And since jacy was born he has not been mean to me nor has made me cry. Once I'm feeling sad he tries anything to fix it and support me. And now he wants to cuddle kiss & just be with his lil girl, and right now I was having a very hard time putting her to bed for an hour. He took her and started singing and rocking her... All sudden she's asleep... This feeling I have is, relief... This lil girl has changed this man into a total sweetheart. :) I no longer am depressed I'm finally happy with this man & my babygirl. Feels perfect.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous2u
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:56 AM
How old is she?
Jacylove
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:58 AM
3weeks as of today <3

Quoting Anonymous2u:

How old is she?
alandou
by April on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:59 AM
2 moms liked this

that's a great feeling to have and I hope that this really did make him have a change of heart. not only for your little girl but for you as well. something that would make him feel better is for you to show or tell him your appreciation. it kind of does things to a man's ego when you let them know you need them and appreciate them as well :) 

Anonymous2u
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:01 AM
Congratulations on the baby! I hope it lasts(his behavior)
Jacylove
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:03 AM
2 moms liked this
I did u told him about how he treated me and that I'm glad he changed, he started crying and saying hw sorry he was and felt really bad how he use to treat me & that it won't happen again

Quoting alandou:

that's a great feeling to have and I hope that this really did make him have a change of heart. not only for your little girl but for you as well. something that would make him feel better is for you to show or tell him your appreciation. it kind of does things to a man's ego when you let them know you need them and appreciate them as well :) 

alandou
by April on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:07 AM

That's awesome! I mean, that he really aknowledges it and wants to change. A baby is  life changing and it sounds like his little girl stole his heart :)

Quoting Jacylove:

I did u told him about how he treated me and that I'm glad he changed, he started crying and saying hw sorry he was and felt really bad how he use to treat me & that it won't happen again

Quoting alandou:

erikays
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM
I'm happy for you, hope he keeps it up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:12 AM
That's wonderful! Now you just gotta keep him in check:-)
lauratupper
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Quoting erikays:

I'm happy for you, hope he keeps it up!

mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:04 PM

thats awesome! hope he stays that way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)