Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper leak at night.

Posted by   + Show Post
I have tried huggies snugglers, snug and dry, pampers, and luvs. No matter what brand he always soaks everything at night. We make sure his pee pee is pointed down, but still have issues. I'm starting to think it is my son and not the diaper. Any suggestions?

Edit: he is 4 months old.

Update: Well, I bought pampers baby dry...changed him at 8pm and he went down for bed. Here it is 3am and he wet through the diaper. Any other ideas? I was sure this would work. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
MrS.GiFFord
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Hmm OK you went bigger....maybe change him more during the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:23 AM
I recently went up a size and am still having issues. I'll looking more into the overnight diapers. What does putting ten on backwards do? That sounds interesting, but I'm willing to try it. Do they have to be overnight diapers for the backwards trick to work?

Quoting alandou:

I would suggest using an overnight diaper such as "pampers baby dry", going up a size or even putting the diaper on backwards.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:27 AM
He has had a problem no matter what size he's in. I've tried going up sizes and down sizes, everything. I usually change him, feed him 6-8 oz bottle before bed (around 10pm usually) and he sleeps until at least 6am or 8am before waking up.

Quoting mama2my2boys:

the diaper might be too big....or ur baby drinks to much before bed? diaper could be to small to...i have never had a issue with my kids and diaper leaking unless i didnt change them before they went to bed

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I just hate to disturb a sleeping baby. He is such a good sleeper. Thanks for the thoughts.

Quoting MrS.GiFFord:

Hmm OK you went bigger....maybe change him more during the night.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alandou
by April on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:38 AM

disregard that...I was thinking about how to help keep a child from taking his diaper off, ha! how does your son sleep? on his tummy or back?

Quoting rwebb11:

I recently went up a size and am still having issues. I'll looking more into the overnight diapers. What does putting ten on backwards do? That sounds interesting, but I'm willing to try it. Do they have to be overnight diapers for the backwards trick to work?

Quoting alandou:

I would suggest using an overnight diaper such as "pampers baby dry", going up a size or even putting the diaper on backwards.

bnichole87
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Hi! We had that problem w/ our son too (who is 16 weeks old) and we switched to Pampers Baby Dry in size 2 (yes, they make them that small) and we've had no issues.

They also have them on sale @ Walgreens this week at 2/$20 and you can also save $2 if you clip the coupon from the Sunday paper coupon insert. You get $2 Walgreens rewards back from the purchase so they come out to be 2/$16 and there are 42 diapers per package. 

CafeMom Tickers
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:19 AM
On his tummy!

Quoting alandou:

disregard that...I was thinking about how to help keep a child from taking his diaper off, ha! how does your son sleep? on his tummy or back?

Quoting rwebb11:

Quoting alandou:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:20 AM
Thanks!!

Quoting bnichole87:

Hi! We had that problem w/ our son too (who is 16 weeks old) and we switched to Pampers Baby Dry in size 2 (yes, they make them that small) and we've had no issues.

They also have them on sale @ Walgreens this week at 2/$20 and you can also save $2 if you clip the coupon from the Sunday paper coupon insert. You get $2 Walgreens rewards back from the purchase so they come out to be 2/$16 and there are 42 diapers per package. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoganTroyMom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:21 AM
diaper doublers
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amy1763
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:06 AM

When this happened with our kids we went up a size and if you dont think that will work try an overnight diaper. Pull ups never worked for us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)