Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Diaper leak at night.

Posted by   + Show Post
I have tried huggies snugglers, snug and dry, pampers, and luvs. No matter what brand he always soaks everything at night. We make sure his pee pee is pointed down, but still have issues. I'm starting to think it is my son and not the diaper. Any suggestions?

Edit: he is 4 months old.

Update: Well, I bought pampers baby dry...changed him at 8pm and he went down for bed. Here it is 3am and he wet through the diaper. Any other ideas? I was sure this would work. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Replies (21-30):
twinmom86
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Yeah the overnights are expensive. Just buy a pack to use at night only and then whatever is less expensive (and works) during the day. This way you're not blowing through an entire pack in a couple of days.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Try going up a size, helped me in the past :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
polkaspots
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:23 AM
6-8 oz is a lot for a four month old to be getting in one feeding. A quick diaper change in the middle of the night will do wonders.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Try 2 maybe?
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I feed my 4 month old between 4-6 oz at a time. Actually when she was in the nicu at three wks they started giving her 6 oz! I know that's alot! But they were feeding her on demand

Quoting polkaspots:

6-8 oz is a lot for a four month old to be getting in one feeding. A quick diaper change in the middle of the night will do wonders.

polkaspots
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:30 AM
I didn't even know babies came with tummies that big. And here I thought I had messed up my older daughter when I had been giving her eight ounce bottles before bed at a year.

Quoting mandapanda82:

I feed my 4 month old between 4-6 oz at a time. Actually when she was in the nicu at three wks they started giving her 6 oz! I know that's alot! But they were feeding her on demand

Quoting polkaspots:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshlynnJadesMom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I have been having the same problem with my 14 month old daughter. I always use huggies but we decided to try parents choice over nights and no leaks so far. I think we are making a permanent switch to parents choice.
Summerlion1123
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Try target brand, worked for us. Maybe change him more at night?
Ninjascreenname
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Use a bigger size at night and use target brand- I swear by them!!!!

Quoting rwebb11:

He is 4 months.

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

How old is he

bnichole87
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM

You're very welcome!

Quoting rwebb11:

Thanks!!

Quoting bnichole87:

Hi! We had that problem w/ our son too (who is 16 weeks old) and we switched to Pampers Baby Dry in size 2 (yes, they make them that small) and we've had no issues.

They also have them on sale @ Walgreens this week at 2/$20 and you can also save $2 if you clip the coupon from the Sunday paper coupon insert. You get $2 Walgreens rewards back from the purchase so they come out to be 2/$16 and there are 42 diapers per package. 

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)