Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Diaper leak at night.

Posted by   + Show Post
I have tried huggies snugglers, snug and dry, pampers, and luvs. No matter what brand he always soaks everything at night. We make sure his pee pee is pointed down, but still have issues. I'm starting to think it is my son and not the diaper. Any suggestions?

Edit: he is 4 months old.

Update: Well, I bought pampers baby dry...changed him at 8pm and he went down for bed. Here it is 3am and he wet through the diaper. Any other ideas? I was sure this would work. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Replies (31-40):
rwebb11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:12 AM
Well, I bought pampers baby dry...changed him at 8pm and he went down for bed. Here it is 3am and he wet through the diaper. Any other ideas? I was sure this would work. :(

Quoting bnichole87:

You're very welcome!

Quoting rwebb11:

Thanks!!

Quoting bnichole87:

Hi! We had that problem w/ our son too (who is 16 weeks old) and we switched to Pampers Baby Dry in size 2 (yes, they make them that small) and we've had no issues.

They also have them on sale @ Walgreens this week at 2/$20 and you can also save $2 if you clip the coupon from the Sunday paper coupon insert. You get $2 Walgreens rewards back from the purchase so they come out to be 2/$16 and there are 42 diapers per package. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoeyJrsMomma
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Have you tried going to Huggies overnight diapers and in a size bigger? My oldest always leaked. We tried every overnight diaper out there and Huggies overnights were the only ones that worked. But we also found we had to go up a size too. So if he's in a size 2, get a size 3 overnight. Good luck!

USD2012
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Had the same issue with my son untill he was 6 months.. now hes 8 and pee once he wakes up only... I suggest you go up a size (worked for me) .... will give him space to pee more :)

Baby_Avas_Momma
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Cloth?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skmehlebam
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:09 AM
I don't like the pampers overnight diapers. They're not as absorbant as huggies overnights and buy up a size. Try those.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Target brand is super absorbent
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Size up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
potgieter
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM

buy night time diapers? 

Ryan86
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:15 AM

http://www.diapers.com/p/huggies-overnites-diapers-big-pack-156637

But they start at a size 3...only downside...I had to use them with my daughter before she was a size 3, because she has always been a heavy night wetter and these worked wonders!!

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM

wow he shouldnt be doing that at 4 months old although most 4 months old still need to be changed in the middle of the night. Maybe give that a try?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)