Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper leak at night.

Posted by   + Show Post
I have tried huggies snugglers, snug and dry, pampers, and luvs. No matter what brand he always soaks everything at night. We make sure his pee pee is pointed down, but still have issues. I'm starting to think it is my son and not the diaper. Any suggestions?

Edit: he is 4 months old.

Update: Well, I bought pampers baby dry...changed him at 8pm and he went down for bed. Here it is 3am and he wet through the diaper. Any other ideas? I was sure this would work. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Replies (71-80):
LongBeachLiz
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:44 AM
http://bedwettingstore.com/diaper-booster-pads.html

What about a diaper booster?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aniters
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Make sure his penis is pointing down.
calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Smallest I've seen in the store for Huggies overnights or Pampers extra protection was a 4. But you may find smaller online. Not sure.

Quoting rwebb11:

I just went up a size, so I don't think that is the problem. I looked into the overnight diapers the other day, but they are so expensive it seems. Also, I didn't see them in a size 2, do they make them this small?

Quoting twinmom86:

Try going up a size. Also try a diaper made for overnigh wear. We had to do both of these with ds (22 months) because he pees so much lol. How old is your ds?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:23 AM
We use Huggies Overnights size 4 for dd. She's a heavy wetter too. I tried Pampers Extra Protection but they SUCKED!!! They were really thin. We just make sure we only use them for nighttime since they are quite a bit more than the regular diapers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:28 AM
I agree. I think they sucked. The Huggies Overnight are MUCH better. I even called Pampers and complained about them. They sent me a $10 off coupon. So I used that for regular pampers for daytime use.

Quoting skmehlebam:

I don't like the pampers overnight diapers. They're not as absorbant as huggies overnights and buy up a size. Try those.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:22 AM

We went through this issue for a few months too.. I think all babies go through it at some point. :(

kblpooh
by Krista on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:31 AM
How big is your baby? Never go by the weight ranges on diaper packages they were never accurate. I always went up a size when my kids wet through. I saw you said baby is go size 2. Try buying size 3 to see what happens. You will eventually need size 3 so they won't go to waste if they don't work right now. I always keep a package of the next size diapers in the house so I can test it out if baby starts wetting through.

Quoting rwebb11:

I just went up a size, so I don't think that is the problem. I looked into the overnight diapers the other day, but they are so expensive it seems. Also, I didn't see them in a size 2, do they make them this small?

Quoting twinmom86:

Try going up a size. Also try a diaper made for overnigh wear. We had to do both of these with ds (22 months) because he pees so much lol. How old is your ds?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:49 AM

Have you tried going a size up? Sometimes that is known to help.

Caitlyn137
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:16 AM
I have done this , put a disposable diaper on then put the reusable diaper cover over the convenient disposable diaper .then theres no leaks yay
rassiesmom
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Try using 2...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)