Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

very first hair cut!

Posted by   + Show Post

Lil Chunker is 5.5mos and got his first hair cut tonight!  I cut hubby's hair with the clippers, so he took the trimmers and did chunker's!  He did so good!  Didn't squirm/fuss/cry.  :D  

Wish I had thought to have done a 'before' picture.  He was starting to grow a mullet.....but here is the 'after' picture

How old was your LO when they got their first trim/cut?  Did they do well?  Share your pics........

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Replies (11-18):
jengo413
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

DS just turned 13mos and we havent cut it. he def has a mullet lol SO doesnt want to cut it and i kind of do. im more scared that he wont look like my lil baby any more, more like a lil boy :( so i'll hold out as long as i can.

jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

aww

My kids were all over the age of 2.

aarensmommy
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

both my boys were 13months before we cut their hair.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww : ) My baby has not had her first hair cut but my boys had their first around 1. My girl at 18 months.

SaraSnider
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this
My dd is 19 months so no hair cut for a long time
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Awww!! How cute! My son was 10 months old. He came out with a full head of hair but the top fell out and he looked like a bald old man for a few months.. Then once it started growing back in he lost all the hair on the back and sides lol. So he had a big blonde poof on top and it was adorable!!! But it got way out of control so we buzzed it. :-) He's 2.5 now and loves getting his hair cut.

fah
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter is seven months she has bad hair,I'm thinking of cutting it! Most people think he is a boy, I think if I cut them let them grow, they will look good and she won't be mistaken to a boy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aniters
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 12:15 PM
DS is 13 months old and hasn't had a haircut. I'm letting it grow :) I love little boys with long hair.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)