Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Another kid?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:16 PM
  • 19 Replies
My boyfriend wants to have another bb with me but I don't want another bb right now. Sex just don't feel the same..but I always make him wear a condom even though he complains at me. What should I tell him? I'm afraid he'll go on one of his rampages and lay a hand again. Idk what to do..he has a short fuse but what should I tell him? :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM
3 moms liked this

If he's abusing you,you have bigger issues than whether or not to have another baby with him.Don't give in to him on something like that out of fear of him losing his temper if you don't.His "rampages" needs to be addressed.

Nicholy10
Come check out group!
Yesterday at 1:47 PM
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Rampages? Lay a hand Again?  If there is any physical violence you should leave. Do not have anymore children. Physical violence should not be tolerated. He needs help.

proudmommy690
by Christa on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Exactly.

Wow.

Quoting MrsApple:

If he's abusing you,you have bigger issues than whether or not to have another baby with him.Don't give in to him on something like that out of fear of him losing his temper if you don't.His "rampages" needs to be addressed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bpryce
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

your boyfriend is going to hit you if you tell him you dont want another baby???? maybe you should get a different boyfriend

kirstina
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Don't have a baby with him. Get a your baby and you out of this relationship and away from him. Before you leave go and file for custody so he can't just take baby from you. For your baby's and your safety please get out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow, the last thing you need is another baby. You need to contact a domestic violence hotline and formulate an escape plan.
It's bad enough your existing child/children have an abusive father, please don't create more. It will never be "enough" to make him happy. Things will just keep getting worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Also consider going to a Planned Parenthood or county health department and getting good reliable birth control. Like an IUD or Implanon. Then he can't force you to get pregnant by raping you without wearing a condom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilyelephant
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Is this for real?

Don't put another child in a situation like that, go get a birth control shot, he won't be able to change it once it's done.

Or better yet, leave him so you child doesn't have to grow up in an abusive household

ladodger
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this
That was my first thought! If he will lay a hand on you, my fear is that he would someday lay a hand on your child. Please think about this.

Quoting emilyelephant:

Is this for real?

Don't put another child in a situation like that, go get a birth control shot, he won't be able to change it once it's done.

Or better yet, leave him so you child doesn't have to grow up in an abusive household

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Salem2012
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I would never have a baby with a man who laid a hand on me...i would never even be with him after he laid a hand on me....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)