Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you go on playdates?

Posted by   + Show Post

toddler boy   toddler girl

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Replies (21-30):
jenzachsam
by Jen on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:37 PM

No

Marimaru
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I've been trying to set up a playdate for my 3 year old with her best friend from preschool.  The first time, Isabelle got sick right when we were walking out the door.  The 2nd time the other mom forgot her daughter had a cousin's bday party to go to.  Next weekend we're traveling and the friend is at her dad's house every other week, so it's been hard to get together.

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Yes

Dh and I actually organized a playgroup last summer. We stopped doing it a few months ago, but I hope to start back up in the spring.

mandapanda82
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:37 PM
About once a month dd has a play date with a girl she became good friends w at her old daycare- plus she goes to Pre k 3x a week
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Quoting amy1763:

Not as often as I would like but yes, the kids love it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by Nicole on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:13 AM
Sometimes but not very often. We really only have one family we have playdates with
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:19 AM

A good friend of mine lives in the same apartment building as us and she has two boys that are around the same ages as my daughters and they LOVE playing with them! And then she has a 4 month old baby girl and I'm 6 months preggo with a boy so they'll grow up for a couple years playing together. :-) We get together a lot for the kids to play and to have some adult conversation. Lol! Other than that though we don't really do playdates with anyone else. There's another lady that lives in our apartment building but her kids can be bullies and the last time the three of us got our kids together her youngest was pushing and hitting and taking toys away from the other kids and she kept blaming the other kids. I don't mind someone saying something to my child if they do something unkind but her kid was the one being mean so it was really pretty stressful. So we don't get together with her very often. :-\

GremlinMom
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:22 AM
I have twin toddlers and a baby, my friends only have one child each. They come here for playdates lol.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:22 AM

No

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Jacylove
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:27 AM
I would love to when she gets older. But as of now no shes too small
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)