Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you planning a vacation this year?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:44 AM
  • 39 Replies

When? Where are you going?

If you aren't planning one, where would you like to go?

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessicaaris
by Jessica on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:46 AM

DH and I are planning a weekend getaway in a few weeks just the two of us. He may be switching jobs (fingers crossed) and if he does he won't get vacation for a while and we have never been away just the two of us except once and it wasn't for pleasure. Other than that, probably nothing. Maybe take the kids to the nearest zoo sometime this spring summer (which is a weekend trip on its own).

notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Yes! We go to Florida in March and then May sometime we're hoping for a 3 night mini vacation without the kids before the baby is due. And then we go to Canada in August.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amy1763
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I am planning one but not sure when and where. Some place warm with a beach.

jessicaaris
by Jessica on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:08 AM

That would be nice!

Quoting amy1763:

I am planning one but not sure when and where. Some place warm with a beach.

proudmama11212
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Im not planning one dis yr bt der would be many places i would like to go out of texas and the country bt i have to wait till bryan gets a lil bit bigger before da road trip across the country :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:13 AM
I think we are going on a cruise- my so has mentioned it so I really hope he follows through!
jakesmom323
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:14 AM
With two kids under 3, he will just have to plan his vaca week and just hit the road and reserve as we go;) I'm thinking Destin. It's just a straight shot south for us and 10 hours. We were going to go to KW for out anniversary but I don't think I can stand to be away for a week. I'd be worried the baby would drown in my moms pool or the older one would get hurt. I'm psycho.....lol. I'd like to look into golf and spa resorts close and and do a romantic getaway too. If something happens, we could hurry back.
lillucky8
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Not planning yet. The kids are preyty small, we do plan on many boating days though this summer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarShy740
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:15 AM
No just short mini weekend things like the beach and all that but nothing big. We are saving money to get a place. We do plan on going to in-laws got Christmas 2013.
IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:16 AM
This summer we are going to Disney world. We will also travel a few times for races... Just haven't decided which ones were doing and where.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)