Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Are you planning a vacation this year?

Posted by   + Show Post

When? Where are you going?

If you aren't planning one, where would you like to go?

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
kirstina
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:33 AM

We have a camping trip with my extended family in June other that we dont have anything planned yet. I was just looking for some place to go.

rHOPEb
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:40 AM

We will but won't know until mid/late February.  If my FIL decides not to do the NSRA in Knoxville then we will do our family trip there again this year in May.  But if he decides to go then we will have to figure something out.  Most likely a 3-4day trip somewhere close by mid-week in the fall.  We have a 4yr old and then our son will be 1yr in the summer so we won't be doing the beach this year.

kirstina
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM

The beach always makes me a nervous wreck. I dont mind taking the kids swimming in my moms pool but the beach is just to big, too many people. Quoting rHOPEb:

We will but won't know until mid/late February.  If my FIL decides not to do the NSRA in Knoxville then we will do our family trip there again this year in May.  But if he decides to go then we will have to figure something out.  Most likely a 3-4day trip somewhere close by mid-week in the fall.  We have a 4yr old and then our son will be 1yr in the summer so we won't be doing the beach this year.

IrishIz
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:50 AM

We are talking about Disney during Christmas time.  I'm not sure if it will work out or not...DH is acting pretty confident it will.  I have to work Christmas and New Year's Eve or Day so I would have to call out to make this happen.  There just isn't enough time between the 2 to get there, have fun and get home.  

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Yes! We're going to Rochester, New York:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Lol my 7 year old just asked about this! So i asked where he wanted to go.... he said Rock City (about 30 minutes away lol). I told him that was more of a day trip
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Nope.

Salem2012
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I am hoping if all goes well and as planned to go to the keys for a weekend right after DS's b-day the 28th of Feb.

erikays
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Yes! We are going to Orlando for a week, staying in a nice resort (thanks to my MIL timeshare). We will do Disney for 3 days and explore the rest of the town/resort the rest.

We are excited, this is our first big vacay :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:30 AM
We normally go to the beach sometime around spring break but since my due date for baby #2 is around there we will be going sometime in may probably
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN