Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

How would you react?

Posted by   + Show Post

If you got a bfp right now?

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Replies (61-68):
jlbelknap35
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Suprized an a bit disappointed sense my tubes are tied and I am done
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SaraSnider
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Cry and honesty set up an app for an abortion. Im unemplyoed with 2 under 2 . But thats why im preventing that possibilty by breast feeding and condoms :)
Stephanie3804
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:37 AM
I'm 12 weeks pregnant so I wouldn't be shocked.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brandy85412
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:44 AM

I would be shocked but think What a huge miracle because Dh got the big V and got a zero sperm count! I might still freak out a little. I am just getting used to the fact I won't ever carry and birth a baby again. my 3rd dd is just turning one this month. But I got pg with her when my 2 dd was only a year old.

momto1ryen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

You may or may not know this, but bfing doesn't prevvent pregnancy. You can still ovulate whilie bfing. I actually got pregnant with #3 while bfing, but we were trying.

Quoting SaraSnider:

Cry and honesty set up an app for an abortion. Im unemplyoed with 2 under 2 . But thats why im preventing that possibilty by breast feeding and condoms :)

mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM

another miracle baby... lol since my husband had a failed vascetomy before we got pregnant with our now 7wk old.. and then got it for sure fixed after she was born.. so yea.. a very much miracle. :)

SaraSnider
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Breast feeding is almost as high as reg birthcontrol. As long as u are less then 6 months pp and your periods have not returned. I fit in both of those.

Quoting momto1ryen:

You may or may not know this, but bfing doesn't prevvent pregnancy. You can still ovulate whilie bfing. I actually got pregnant with #3 while bfing, but we were trying.

Quoting SaraSnider:

Nicholy10
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I'd be happy but a worried about money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)