Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Missing Diaper...

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:29 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

this morning when i went to wake up DS and get him ready for daycare, he wasnt wearing his diaper!!! he was still asleep so it had come off sometime during the night. i checked the bed for any pee or poo it was kind of damp. idk if he pulled it off or if the tabs came lose. only one of the tabs were undone when i checked the diaper. he's in size 4 and its about time to move up to 5's but im trying to get thru the last of the 4's before i go out and get 5's and i've never seen him trying to take his diaper off but i have noticed that he's more curious about whats down there lol

have any of u experienced this??

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Oh yes! I have a picture of my oldest with his little naked butt showing because he took his diaper off lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jengo413
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:44 PM

its funny b/c i walked in DS room turned on the light and the 1st thing i see is his naked booty up in the air lol i know some kids go thru phases where they like to take off their diaper. just dont know if it was a fluke and it came off on its own or he woke up took it off and fell back asleep lol

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Oh yes! I have a picture of my oldest with his little naked butt showing because he took his diaper off lol.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:54 PM

lol oh yes! This happened earlier today!

kirstina
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:36 PM
My kids never took their diapers off at night.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bpryce
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Yep! First time ds took his diaper off he was 7months old, pee and poop on one side of the bed with him asleep on the other. It never stopped, eventually i switched to cloth diapers with snaps. He's never gotten those off
babygomez
by April on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:39 PM
My almost 13 month old has not tried taking his diapers off.
jenzachsam
by Jen on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:41 PM

All my boys have done it at some point.  My oldest ds did it more then my youngest boys did though.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)