Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My babies head

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:10 PM
  • 9 Replies
Ok so my daughter is just now a month old and she is always turning her head to her right... She keeps her head tilted and I don't know why I'm making a doc app for her just didn't know if anyone else has had this problem or had any advice?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Duquesne
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Research torticollis. Hope you get answers.
Landensmommy310
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Thanks and I looked it up that seems scary for me! Will she be stuck like that forever or can they fix it?
Duquesne
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Pretty easy fix. Don't stress out:). In the array of possible problems, it's an easy one. But don't put the cart before the horse. Talk with the doc and see. Maybe it's nothing:)

Quoting Landensmommy310:

Thanks and I looked it up that seems scary for me! Will she be stuck like that forever or can they fix it?

Landensmommy310
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Well when I looked at the signs and pics of it like its identical to what she is doing but I am calling the doc in the morning
mommyhonu
by Mary on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:36 PM

((((hugs))))

keep us posted!

sunfire79
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM

My son did that when he was first born. He constantly kept his head turned to the right.  It's finally starting to straighten out now that his neck muscles are stronger.  I still notice at times that he will tilt it to the right, but for the most part it's fixed itself.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Quoting mommyhonu:

((((hugs))))

keep us posted!

Landensmommy310
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

UPDATE ok so yes it is torticollis we started physical therphy today and they said she will be a quick fix because she is so young so im very excited about it and we have lots of excercises to do when we are at home so that will be a major part in it! thank you all for your replies and support!!

mandapanda82
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Hmm interesting I wonder why? Keep us posted:-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)