Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

how much "me" time do you get?

Posted by   + Show Post

how much "me" time do you get to yourself on a daily basis? or possibly weekly? my "me" time is every night after dh and dd are in bed. I spend a few hours on the computer until I get tired and go to bed. I'm a sahm and so I don't get much time away from dd, which isn't a bad thing because I love what I do, but we all need a little time alone, kwim?

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:41 AM
Replies (21-30):
calvinsmommy18
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:45 PM

not too much, since i wouldnt count when im at work as me time, basically the drive to and from work and some time at night after the kids go to sleep.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:04 PM
After dh n ds goes to bed at night for a few hours i get on the computer or watch tv.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-Kney-
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM
On the weekends when SO isnt working or at drill he takes our son in the mornin n lets me sleep as long as i want

Im a SAHM to my 6 yr old son and then our 1 month old son
KAP4198
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Maybe 30 min a day if I stay up late to clean :/ hubby is deployed so just the girls and I here in GA. We don't have any family here to give me a break :(
MaddieBsMommy
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:37 PM

none....I work 8-5 m-f and come home to the kiddos and hubby every night till I drop into bed, just to get up and start all over....weekends I always have the kiddos, with or without hubbys help (he works some on the weekends, hunts, tends our farm)....so no break there either....we just had this discussion last night, and I will be taking the time for myself, it just has to happen....DS is finally at an age that is easier for everyone, he's 19 mos. and DD is 11, so I've had my hands full...

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Showers and naps mostly. But now that im pregnant I nap along side of dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Maybe once a week when I get to soak in my whirlpool tub.
Otherwise I shower.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USMCWifey2011
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:42 PM

i get none :/ I wish i had more me time.. or even couple time. I would kill to just go get my nails done.. or honestly go anywhere by myself

Aleshad01
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Not very much. My older kids are in bed by 8 pm but my baby goes to bed late and then so do I.
abra
by Abra on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:01 PM
I get a shower everyday by myself, and once a week I'll have a couple hours where all my kids are gone or napping that I can relax during. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN