Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

how much "me" time do you get?

Posted by   + Show Post

how much "me" time do you get to yourself on a daily basis? or possibly weekly? my "me" time is every night after dh and dd are in bed. I spend a few hours on the computer until I get tired and go to bed. I'm a sahm and so I don't get much time away from dd, which isn't a bad thing because I love what I do, but we all need a little time alone, kwim?

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:41 AM
Replies (41-50):
newmom121812
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 3:58 AM
None i dont even get to sleep apparently
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anupriya
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:02 AM
same as thiss

Quoting aniters:

Never. I guess when I take a shower or when I use the bathroom.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rugayah
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:55 AM
I get a 3 hour in the morning and wen grandma spends some time her baby and if I'm lucky and she is in a good mood when hubby comes home I get another hour or so. So I'm pretty lucky for my support system
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NNB
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:57 AM
None. Ds gets up at 6 am. I get up with him. Dh waits for me to go to bed until he goes. Im never alone. when ds is sleeping I study.
jakesmom323
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Not enough!!! Lol I'm a SAHM too and I get a hour 3 times a week at the gym, then I get a hour every once in a while for my mommy time bath and TV (I have one in my bathroom), and Real Housewives anything. Love that crap;) I have 2 kids 3 and under, so my guilty pleasures get me by.
sissy852
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:09 AM
right now none. I have a 1 yo and a new born. And a husband who is sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kellileanne
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Hmmmm, dh takes the baby and I get maybe an hour on the pc while eating breakfast and drinking my coffee--unless claire gets hungry, then it is cut short..

amy1763
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:44 AM

I am also a sahm mom but I go back and forth taking and picking up kids from school everyday, about 4 trips so sometimes I like to go alone and get a few minutes by myself. Not much time but its MINE lol.

jessicaaris
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM

An hour or two a day. I work part time so I am away from the kids but work certainly isn't "me time". But I have an hour after I leave work before I get Gabriel from school that I can whatever I want with and then after the kids go to bed. I usually read or watch tv.

MoPain
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Does an hour at night after she goes to bed that I make myself stay up to do homework count?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN