Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

how much "me" time do you get?

Posted by   + Show Post

how much "me" time do you get to yourself on a daily basis? or possibly weekly? my "me" time is every night after dh and dd are in bed. I spend a few hours on the computer until I get tired and go to bed. I'm a sahm and so I don't get much time away from dd, which isn't a bad thing because I love what I do, but we all need a little time alone, kwim?

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:41 AM
Replies (51-56):
CJTC0911
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Both my kiddos nap for 3 hrs during the day, so that's usually my time! My kiddos also go to bed at 7 & 8, so my hubby & I have that time together!
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I get it pretty much every night after the girls go to bed.

ChristyG2012
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Hmm...Lexie takes a 3 hr nap on a regular day & I normally get some housework done then (maybe a lil me time). & she goes to bed at 7 every night & my husband doesn't get home from work til about 9:30 so I take that time for me time...reading, watching a movie, or playing a game :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ElliesMommyy
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Oh I barely get any at all. If she naps, which is an hour, I just sit around or clean. Every once in a while my MIL will take her for a day or two. My husband has been overseas for 12 months. So it's just been me. But not for long! I can't wait to have US time, hehe :)

poosey08
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:45 PM

My little one goes to bed around 8 so we get a few hrs to ourselves. 

cutestmom24
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I get me time while dd naps. and when she goes to sleep. which. is around 8 or 9. I have also gone out with my friend to the club a couple of times.
my hubby is up in Marty do there hasn't been any couples. time.but in the next few months dd and I will be going up. to visit. him. so maybe we could get. some couples time :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN