Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your little one look like/resemble any family members such as granparents, aunts, uncles, etc.?

Posted by   + Show Post

My daughter resembles her 10 year old cousin, which is weird, because my sister and I have different fathers.

My son looks a lot like his uncle (daddy's brother), and like MY cousin when my cousin was a baby.

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I think my second son looks like DH's cousin's baby pictures. And my youngest looks like my aunt's baby pictures. lol

MommyO2-6631
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Aiden looks like me! Jordan looks like his dad's brother
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tms2008
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:56 PM
My oldest is a combination of her dad and I but I hear that she looks like my mom and that she also looks like her aunt (dh's sister). My youngest looks just like me. Sometimes I see my grandma (my dad's mom) in her and sometimes I see my aunt (one of my dad's sisters) in her.
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:56 PM
No just mom and dad.
erikays
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Actually yes! My middle looks a lot like my FIL. Their baby pics were almost identical.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madisonsma08
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:28 AM
My DD looks just like me! Our pictures look like copies! But I look just like my grandfather and she looks nothing like him. It's so weird
addiesmommy1109
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Addie is the spitting image of her dad. She used to resemble her cousin too, not so much anymore,
Lydia looks like her great-great grandma and me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama.farmer
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 7:46 AM

A few people have said my daughter looks just like my mom, but then of course she also looks like me. I can see her dad's expressions sometimes, but fortunately she resembles my side more, now that she's older. She was his twin as a newborn. (can you tell I'm not with him anymore?)

My son has gotten comparisons to everyone from both of us parents, to my great uncle Bobby....I have no idea what Uncle Bobby looked like as a baby, but it was one of his sisters that said it, so I guess maybe she knows better than me.

KristaElizabeth
by Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM
DS looks exactly like DF
lauratupper
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Ds is splitting image of his grandpa (dad's dad)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)