Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

My little daredevils

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:02 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

4 & 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:04 PM

She went running out the house Christmas morning with her new cowgirl boots Santa brought her and her new helmet she was trying on to ride her new 4-wheeler. SHe had to be cold. Lol we managed to get her back in. That baby loves her 4-wheeler. She always gets brothers hand me downs but since this was pink she kept saying "that's mine right there. That's my pink 4-wheeler right there." Awwww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:12 PM

My kids would LOVE the 4-wheeler... But I'm WAY too scared!!!

jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Xander and Bre got one. His is red and hers is pink. They have to speeds that go 2.5 or 5 mph. We had Bre's locked in the low speed but she kept stealing Xanders saying "I go real fast." haha so we upped her for her. She is REALLY good at driving it. I'm so suprised. She can go through small openings and get it in perfect. I think the way they steer it is easier than one that has a wheel to steer. These are made by peg perego and I think are well worth the $. $200 at walmart.com. My son has a john deer gator by peg perego also and it's great. We need to sell some of these ride ons. We sent 3 to my MIL's. Over there they have a john deer lawn mower with a trailer  it pulls and 2 motorcycles. Maybe that's something you can look into? They go to slow for my kids. I wish you were near me because we were just talking about selling them cheap. New they are only $69. Similar to this http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kid-Motorz-6V-Purple-amp-Pink-Lil-Patrol/21125811 except theirs was minnie mouse and toy story. My son begged for a motor cycle and we just couldn't let him down. Well he doesn't ride it because it doesn't go fast enough. lol Crazy.

Quoting RutterMama:

MommyO2-6631
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:53 AM
They go really slow and my son could ride his at 1.5. He would "crash" for fun but they are really sturdy so he never crashed for real.

Quoting RutterMama:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 6:49 AM

awww!

jessicaaris
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Too cute!

RutterMama
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Dang, now you're making me want to get one! I've wanted to for a while anywyas.... but we really just don't have enough flat ground for them to ride them. I wish we were closer together for a LOT more reasons than that!!

Quoting jridgill:

Xander and Bre got one. His is red and hers is pink. They have to speeds that go 2.5 or 5 mph. We had Bre's locked in the low speed but she kept stealing Xanders saying "I go real fast." haha so we upped her for her. She is REALLY good at driving it. I'm so suprised. She can go through small openings and get it in perfect. I think the way they steer it is easier than one that has a wheel to steer. These are made by peg perego and I think are well worth the $. $200 at walmart.com. My son has a john deer gator by peg perego also and it's great. We need to sell some of these ride ons. We sent 3 to my MIL's. Over there they have a john deer lawn mower with a trailer  it pulls and 2 motorcycles. Maybe that's something you can look into? They go to slow for my kids. I wish you were near me because we were just talking about selling them cheap. New they are only $69. Similar to this http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kid-Motorz-6V-Purple-amp-Pink-Lil-Patrol/21125811 except theirs was minnie mouse and toy story. My son begged for a motor cycle and we just couldn't let him down. Well he doesn't ride it because it doesn't go fast enough. lol Crazy.

Quoting RutterMama:

abra
by Abra on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:43 PM
lol! That's awesome!
Aleshad01
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Cute!
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Cute! I have daredevils too! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN