Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Big shock *have to share*

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:21 PM
  • 45 Replies
3 moms liked this
So last night my brother named Randall & his gf named Tiffany went to hospital she was having bad contractions, the doctor said she's was 1 cm dilated & it's going to probley take a couple days til baby wants to come out. They went home this morning she woke up Randall telling him I feel the baby!! He didn't think nothing much, saying do u want me to take u to hospital? She says no! I can't move! He tried helping her, but she said I think it's time! He was like what r u sure? "he pulls off her pants and see the baby's hair!!" he calls 911 they don't answer soon he calls hospital they sent an abulance *hospital is 30 mins away* the doctor kept trying to talk to him to help him. Soon Randall said she's pushing help me! The baby is coming out! He put the phone down then the babys head came out, he just remembered what the doctor did for his first daughters birth, he tried to copy and pulled the baby out. Then the baby wasent doing anything. So he slapped it on the butt. She started crying. He put the baby on tiffanys chest. While still waiting for ambulance she tried to breast feed but the cord was not long enough so they just held her while baby was looking around. Then after 45 mins they showed up taking them to hospital. When getting there every1 was in shock!! Same crew who sent them home. Haha "nurses started teasing ur certified to deliver baby's now" I rushed up there and thank god the baby is healthy and nothing wrong!! She's so cute & chubby. Bigger than my month old baby :D what a day today was! I had to share!! I had no one really to tell lol :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kirstina
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats to them. What a great story for the baby book.
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg!! Wow amazing story! Congrats to the happy parents!!!
proudmommy690
by Christa on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Wow! Congrats to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Wow!!! Congrats to them!

jessicaaris
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Wow that is amazine! Congrats to them.

lovinmyboys...
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:01 AM
3 moms liked this
Since when does 911 not answer?
XVAmomma
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:11 AM
OMG congratulations to you and kuddos to both daddy and mommy for being so brave!

Show pics if they will let you post'em!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystalplus1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Wow, lol, it happens fast some times. Congrats to mom and dad.

Charizma77
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:17 AM

What a great story they have to tell! Glad everyone is doing good and congrats to all!

lauratupper
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Congrats to them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN