Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling baby move...

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:06 AM
  • 18 Replies
Has anybody felt baby move prior to 14weeks?? I am only 11 (with my 4th) and I swear I already feel flutters when I lay in bed at night! I have to be hallucinating right? It feels different than gas. Just curious if anyone has felt baby early.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babie113
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:10 AM
I felt flutters that early too I think some women are just more sensitive. Or its the baby's position
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:29 AM
I know women who swear they can, but when you really think about the legistics,it is highly unlikely. If you held 1.5" frog that was in a filled water balloon, you would barely feel its movements.
SMTCMMoore
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:34 AM
True... Must be gas I guesd
hapababies
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this
What's a "legistic"?

Op: If you believe that you feel your baby, then you probably are. No one can feel what you feel, therefore it is real to you.

Quoting abra:

I know women who swear they can, but when you really think about the legistics,it is highly unlikely. If you held 1.5" frog that was in a filled water balloon, you would barely feel its movements.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adiggs87
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:10 AM

It has been said that the more pregnancys you have the sooner you can feel movement... I believe you may be feeling your baby move.. My friend is 12 weeks in her 2nd pregnancy and she feels her baby. I never felt my kids till anywhere from 14-17 weeks... This is a exciting time for you! Enjoy it, before you know it, your bundle of joy will be here... Congrats on your pregnancy! :-)

amy1763
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:40 AM

With my last baby I swore I felt it a few times, not sure though:)

mandapanda82
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:03 AM
I never. Felt my babies move early
abra
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:23 AM
logic

Quoting hapababies:

What's a "legistic"?

Op: If you believe that you feel your baby, then you probably are. No one can feel what you feel, therefore it is real to you.

Quoting abra:

mrs.Martinez201
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Awe, I'll never get to feel it again. :(
PEEK05
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM

No

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)