Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you overwhelmed with...??

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:33 PM
  • 35 Replies
For me its def Laundry!!! I feel I can never catch up-- I just have pile and piles of clean laundry that sits there,! What do you feel overwhelmed with? If anything?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
You get used to never really catching up on laundry. I have daily chores and some of them need to be done 2 or 3 times in any 24 hour period, but its ok. I don't really feel overwhelmed at all lately. It is nice. :-)
luvmylilbean
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Trying to get everything straight and ready before our baby girl comes in the next couple weeks! I have a 19 month old, and I babysit a 3 month old and 6 month old during the week and by the time they go home I am just too exhausted to do anything! I need to get the last few things for the baby, waiting on the dresser to be delivered, I need to get the bassinet from my cousin's house (an hour away) and she is about to go out of town :/ ahhh so much to do!

Brandy85412
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:42 PM
all house work in general. and a teething baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimesnyc
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Trying to balance a FT job, an almost 15 month old, a hubby, and going to school PT.  Life is just a bit overwhelming for me right now... :P

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

kirstina
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Life in general is overwhelming. House keeping wise laundry is killer.
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Quoting luvmylilbean:

Trying to get everything straight and ready before our baby girl comes in the next couple weeks! I have a 19 month old, and I babysit a 3 month old and 6 month old during the week and by the time they go home I am just too exhausted to do anything! I need to get the last few things for the baby, waiting on the dresser to be delivered, I need to get the bassinet from my cousin's house (an hour away) and she is about to go out of town :/ ahhh so much to do!

Ya I remember feeling like nothing was gonna be ready in time for the baby...plus it doesn't help when so puts everything off til the last minute! But all your baby cares about is having you:) so TRY not to worry! And congrats on your upcoming bundle of joystork

mandapanda82
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting aimesnyc:

Trying to balance a FT job, an almost 15 month old, a hubby, and going to school PT.  Life is just a bit overwhelming for me right now... :P

When my dd #1 was a toddler I was in school but not working and even that was very hard! I'm sure youre doing an awesome job though:) hang in there!good

mandapanda82
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Quoting Brandy85412:

all house work in general. and a teething baby

Ouch--the teething age is rough! I feel for ya :(

CafeMom Tickers
Aleshad01
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Laundry! We are a family of 6 so we always have laundry.

GrimmLotus
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:14 PM
The baby, she never lets me get anything done and I start back to school tonight. I hope I survive it, wish I had more help and support.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)