Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who does he look like? *long, because of pictures; sorry about their sizes*

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:13 PM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Who does DS look like more?

Options:

Daddy

Mommy

Good mix of both

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

There's a mild, currently-fun debate between my husband's family and my own over who our son looks more like. I know it's really not important (he's adorable no matter who he resembles, and he's loved either way) but because of some of the drama over other issues between the families, sometimes I just wonder. In my opinion, DS looks like DH when he's being serious, and me when he's smiling. I'll post pictures of both states and then pictures of my husband in both states, and myself, and you tell me who you think.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommyOfOnee
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:16 PM
I think he looks more like your husband, but definitely see you in him in the first picture. What a cutie! You have a beautiful family!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama.farmer
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Quoting MommyOfOnee:

I think he looks more like your husband, but definitely see you in him in the first picture. What a cutie! You have a beautiful family!

Thank you! My BIL is always saying that he's DH's twin, but I swear if you saw baby pictures of me you'd see me in him too, especially when he smiles and laughs. Still, yes, he looks and acts like his daddy. DD looked like her daddy, almost twins, when she was born, but now she's closer to me than him. You can still see his expressions, but she's closer to me. (Obviously, DD is not DH's daughter.)

Without them, life would be meaningless.

MommyOfOnee
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I think he looks like both of you for the most part, but in the first pic he is your twin! Than in the pic with all of you he looks like his dad :) its so funny how they change back and forth, my DD looks just like me, fair skin&red hair, but if you look at DFs baby pictures you'd swear it was my DD! And she has adapted a few of his facial expressions too (crooked smile when she's being naughty lol). I think your DS has a great mixture of both you&your hubby. I love that you added different facial expressions for us to see :) such a cutie!

Quoting mama.farmer:

Quoting MommyOfOnee:

Thank you! My BIL is always saying that he's DH's twin, but I swear if you saw baby pictures of me you'd see me in him too, especially when he smiles and laughs. Still, yes, he looks and acts like his daddy. DD looked like her daddy, almost twins, when she was born, but now she's closer to me than him. You can still see his expressions, but she's closer to me. (Obviously, DD is not DH's daughter.)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alandou
by April on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:43 AM

both because for some reason, no matter who's child I see, if I see both parents, I can see both of the parents in them, kwim? sorry, that's kind of confusing, lol.

Millertime77
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM

in the top picture, he looks exactly like you-but in the family pic, he looks like a spitting image of his daddy!  My hubby's whole family is always saying how much our 27 month old looks like his daddy-I'm so over it.  And, over Christmas, they were saying how he looks like his grandma (my husband's mom)-I just wanted to say "He's my son and he looks like me as well!"-but I didn't -I bit my tongue.  I mean really-he looks like his grandma??? You've got to be kidding me.  He looks like me!!! And he looks like his father!  I also cannot stand it when people/parents/family members are always comparing siblings-as if it's a contest! ARGH! :)

abra
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:35 AM
He has his smile and your eyes!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)