Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So are you bored yet?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:05 PM
  • 16 Replies

I have a 10m/o DD who i love very much and I play with and take care of her to the best of my abilities....but I have to admit the redundancy of the day is getting boring. I find myself just waiting for the time she takes a nap so I can do something else. Of course I feel a little guilty, but I'm bored! She's not independent enough where I can just let her play - I have to keep an eye on her....and a lot of the time she wants me to hold her or be close to her. I seriously need a mom day/evening....

Are you bored of the day to day?

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyO2-6631
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Yes!!! I want a job for the weekends or something so i can socialize with adults again
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Haha I know what you mean! How funny is it that we would want jobs now - for the purpose of socializing! 

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Yes!!! I want a job for the weekends or something so i can socialize with adults again

MommyO2-6631
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol well the money would be good too... but that's the only way i wouldn't feel guilty for leaving him

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Haha I know what you mean! How funny is it that we would want jobs now - for the purpose of socializing! 

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

amy1763
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:18 PM

YES!

bdear76
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I feel the same way I just want other adults to talk to my boyfriend wonders why I'm so worried about what time he's getting home from work lol I just want to talk to him I try to at least go to the store or something and joined a class for me and her to keep me sane lol
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Yes! I do this too. it kind of sucks to wait on our men though. And sometimes they don't want to talk after work too much! I think I will search for drop in centres in the city....maybe I can go there and meet other moms...

Quoting bdear76:

I feel the same way I just want other adults to talk to my boyfriend wonders why I'm so worried about what time he's getting home from work lol I just want to talk to him I try to at least go to the store or something and joined a class for me and her to keep me sane lol

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Yes! My day is exactly the same every day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jwkaye
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I am so not bored. We make an adventure of every day. We had to look online for groups and events in our area, and most of them are free, like storytime and other events at the library. I couldn't stay home all day doing the same thing, so we get out and about just about every day, even if it's just to the park to run around - where we pick up rocks and sticks and leaves and smell flowers and pretend like we're pirates, or whatever else. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Skuzzlebutt
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I'm super bored everyday!!!!!! I have no friends or family were I live and my Hubby doesn't get home till 5. It gets a little lonely. I hate the tv but I leave it on just to have back ground noise..... I run out of games to play with my 22 mo old but I just kinda go thru the motions : / glad I'm not the only one whose totally bored lol
Brandy85412
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I was so I changed it. I starting going to a play group and MOPS. I also started my own business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)