Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pampes bottles?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM
  • 3 Replies

Has anyone ever used the Pampers stages bottles? We will need new bottles and I am trying to decide on new ones because I really didn't like the ones we used before (they leaked all the time). The reviews are not entirely helpful since they are kinda split right down the middle. They are also marked down a lot on Babiesrus.com right now, so if they are good it would be nice to get them while they are cheap. Thanks :-)

pregnancy calendar

Baby #3 on the way!!!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Never used em-/ but ya at babies r Us in the clearance section yesterday I saw them/ I thu k they're being discontinued
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SewingMamaLele
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Sorry, no experience with them... but, I'd just wait to buy bottles until baby is here.   You don't want to introduce them right away anyway, and you never know what kind baby will like and may have to try a few kinds.

lovin.my.boys
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I kinda have to introduce them right away since I do plan on feeding my son but with my other 2 they didn't care what shape the bottle was or anything. I was just hoping to get some info on the quality of them, I've had problems with leaking in the past.

Quoting SewingMamaLele:

Sorry, no experience with them... but, I'd just wait to buy bottles until baby is here.   You don't want to introduce them right away anyway, and you never know what kind baby will like and may have to try a few kinds.

pregnancy calendar

Baby #3 on the way!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)