Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

BRU trade in event. :-)

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:46 PM
  • 5 Replies

This is a great time to get rid of old stuff you don't use anymore and upgrade to something else that you need... like trading in an old infant car seat for a convertible car seat etc.  :-) 

The Great Trade-in Event at Babies''R''Us and Toys''R''Us Stores Nationwide

From Friday, January 18 through Sunday, February 10, Babies''R''Us and Toys''R''Us stores nationwide are holding the Great Trade-in Event, providing our customers the opportunity to trade-in any used cribs, car seats, bassinets, strollers, travel systems, play yards, high chairs, walkers, swings, bouncers, entertainers or toddler/twin beds in exchange for a 25% savingsā€  on the purchase of any new baby item, in any of these product categories, from select manufacturers. 

The Great Trade-in Event places an emphasis on specific baby products, such as cribs and car seats that, due to safety concerns, may not be the best candidates to be handed down or resold. Beyond recalls, certain older and used baby items can be potentially unsafe for a variety of reasons, including damage or lack of compliance with recent advances in product safety standards.

Visit your local Babies''R''Us or Toys''R''Us store to trade in your used crib, car seat or other qualifying baby item. Day care centers or other organizations that wish to exchange items in bulk are encouraged to contact their local Babies''R''Us or Toys''R''Us store prior to returning their used items to ensure adequate availability of new merchandise.

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Check prices elsewhere on some seats though. You can get many things cheaper with free shipping online at places like Albee Baby or Amazon.

I am going to be taking advantage of this and trading a recalled high chair in and getting a Chicco Key Fit 30 with the discount. They are almost never on sale and I am going to save about $50!

MommyO2-6631
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Good deal! Bump

Quoting notjstanothrmom:

Check prices elsewhere on some seats though. You can get many things cheaper with free shipping online at places like Albee Baby or Amazon.

I am going to be taking advantage of this and trading a recalled high chair in and getting a Chicco Key Fit 30 with the discount. They are almost never on sale and I am going to save about $50!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ncohetero
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:20 PM
No good for me. They exclude baby jogger from the discounts and I want a city mini double stroller
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:23 PM
I agree with a PP about price checking. Most of the time, even with the discount, Amazon is cheaper.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:40 AM

Bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)