Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (381-390):
abra
by Abra on May. 1, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Welcome to the group, Tanja! I'm a stay at home mom, too! It's great!!

Quoting tink8503:

Hi...my name is Tanja, I live in Southern California.  I am a stay at home mom.  I have been with my wonderful husband for almost 4 1/2 years and been married for almost 3 years.  We have two daughters, the oldest is 8 years old and the baby is 10 months old. I am on here just hoping to make some new friends with fellow moms.

MrzHelloKitty
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi

I am Bree and I am a stay at home mom and wife with my first son. He is 8months soon to be 9months in just a few short dayscant wait to meet new moms!! (:

alecolby
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey ladies! My name is Alejandra, Ale for short, I am a SAHM and I have a 6 month old daughter. I am originally from Tx born and raised but now I live in New Mexico with my husband. We moved here a month ago and I know no one. I'm looking forward to meeting you lovely ladies.
Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on May. 2, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome to the group!

Quoting alecolby:

Hey ladies! My name is Alejandra, Ale for short, I am a SAHM and I have a 6 month old daughter. I am originally from Tx born and raised but now I live in New Mexico with my husband. We moved here a month ago and I know no one. I'm looking forward to meeting you lovely ladies.

LeilanisMom2012
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi ALL! I'm Monicca.. I'm 26 & I have 1 daughter, Leilani. This is my first kid.. She's 4 months old.

adeber1
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Angie here...I'm married, mom to an almost I year old little girl, and Compliance/Policy Consultant for a Children's Hospital. I have to admit that I was one of those who feared I'd not enjoy being a mom; boy was I wrong! I look forward to getting to know everyone!
abra
by Abra on May. 2, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Welcome to the group, Angie!! My youngest just turned 1. It's such a fun age!!

Quoting adeber1:

Angie here...I'm married, mom to an almost I year old little girl, and Compliance/Policy Consultant for a Children's Hospital. I have to admit that I was one of those who feared I'd not enjoy being a mom; boy was I wrong! I look forward to getting to know everyone!
abra
by Abra on May. 2, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Welcome to the group, Monicca and Leilani!!

Quoting LeilanisMom2012:

Hi ALL! I'm Monicca.. I'm 26 & I have 1 daughter, Leilani. This is my first kid.. She's 4 months old.

LeilanisMom2012
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this

thanx!!! :)

ZombieMama1125
by on May. 3, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey, mamas!

I have a 5 month old and a 12 year old stepdaughter, so new to this baby thing.

I am kind of a loud mouth, and tend to speak my mind a lot.

Why does everyone always post anonymously here? just wonderin'.

thanks for inviting me! blowing kisses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)