Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 870 Replies
10 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ScarlettRose930
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:56 PM
13 moms liked this

Photos

Hi everyone! My name is Amber! And I am a mom of two. My son, Julian, is 11 years old and my daughter, Scarlett, is 14 weeks! I look forward to talking and meeting fellow moms!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
proud2be16
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM
5 moms liked this

Hey! my name is Kimberly and i am mom of an almost 11 month old baby girl named ali. i cant wait to talk with and hopefully meet other moms. :)
msgarcia31212
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello everyone! I'm a 20 year old with a 10 month old baby girl ( :
BAYBEELUV
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:01 AM
4 moms liked this

HI MOMMAS... MY NAME IS GRICELDA. I AM A MOMMY OF 3... SOON TO BE 4, :) ME AND MY FIANCE ARE EXPECTING A BABY BOY IN APRIL (MY 4TH BABY.. HIS 1ST ) 

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:34 AM
2 moms liked this

At  park

Hi mommys i am Angel i am married for will be 12 yr on may 19th but have been together since oct 14 1993 we meet in our senior yr of high school we had our up and down till we got married and had our boys DS1 is 10 yr in the 5th grade.Ds2 just turn 1 yr old dec 28.last yr
We own our house..
we live in Jacksonville Florida.
hubby is 38 yr old he is two yr older them me.im 36 yr old
Hubby is a mant.supervi / Tech for Aparments.
I'm a stay at home mom.

jdt121412
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi everyone! My name is Kaley, I'm 25 yrs old, happily married, and a SAHM. I am also a first-time mommy. Ds was born on December 14, 2012 so I'm always asking all kinds of crazy questions! :)
chabeli1
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM
3 moms liked this

i just had my newborn on jan 4, 2013 and she is just eating away! dusty rose is her name :)

landynsmommy12
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:38 AM
14 moms liked this

hello

im 26 mommy with a 10 month old baby boy Landyn he was born with gastroschisis which was where his intestines on outside he weighed 4 ib 8 oz at birth hes had 3 surgeries he stayed in the nicu for a month and a day but he's doing great now! hes wild and mean lol this is my first child he is my miracle baby i love him more than anything!

Tamara622
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello my name is Tamara and I'm a mom of a 6 month old boy named Ethan. I'm looking forward to meeting new moms :)
Wonderfulmom314
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:18 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone I'm Tasha a mother of 4  her is a photo of my babies glad to meet everyone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)