Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (11-20):
Maire2013
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:18 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm Mairenn. Married to the love od my life. Mama of two beautiful girls. Harper is sixteen and Ireland is twelve. I also have a step son who is ten named Noah.

I'm also a grandma (still not used to that word) to Jolie and Jacey who were born on 12.20.12.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
redrose_12
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:32 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi y'all my name is Karina, I'm 26 to FTM with a dd that was born dec 15, I love asking questions and I will be givin that I'm a new mother that is experiencing new things daily as ell as wondering things daily.
Proud-mommy-of2
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:17 AM
2 moms liked this

[Textie] Bentley Edward smart

Hello! My name is Magie, I'm 18 and a sahm to beautiful children, dahlia who is 2 going to be 3 April 1st and bentley who is 2 weeks old!
Proud-mommy-of2
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:19 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello! Congrats on being a grandma! Did your daughter have the girls ? Cause if so, I know what it's like to be a teen mom. So if you have any questions please let me know :)

Quoting Maire2013:

I'm Mairenn. Married to the love od my life. Mama of two beautiful girls. Harper is sixteen and Ireland is twelve. I also have a step son who is ten named Noah.

I'm also a grandma (still not used to that word) to Jolie and Jacey who were born on 12.20.12.

Rhyinns.Mommy
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:18 AM
2 moms liked this

hi, i am Lynn and this is my 5 and a half month old baby Rhyinn. i want one or two more later on. i love babies and children and want my son to be able to have lots of friends when hes old enough to play. :)

mama_tonkin
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello! My name is Diamond and i am a mom of two, my oldest is 15 months and her name is Melody. My youngest is 3 months and his name is Reo.

Davidsenmom
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey my name is Julie and I'm a stay at home mom of two daughters a 3 year old and a 3 1/2 month old!!! Excited to meet new moms
Maire2013
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Thank you! Yes she had two beautiful little girls.

Quoting Proud-mommy-of2:

Hello! Congrats on being a grandma! Did your daughter have the girls ? Cause if so, I know what it's like to be a teen mom. So if you have any questions please let me know :)

Quoting Maire2013:

Proud-mommy-of2
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:40 PM
They are so cute! Congrats again!

Quoting Maire2013:

Thank you! Yes she had two beautiful little girls.

Quoting Proud-mommy-of2:

Quoting Maire2013:

TiaJ0325
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, everyone. Im expecting my first child March 25th and I have to admit that I am a bit nervous as the due date gets closer and closer. Am I going to be a good mom? Will my fiance's income be enough to support the three of us? Will I be able to juggle being a stay at home mom (of a newborn), and continue my online college classes?

I just hope that I can pull it all together for my little L.J!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)