CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (21-30):
jrye789
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone! My name is Jamie I am 24 married to a wonderful man and a first time mommy to a wonderful little girl. I am starting a business that will do a lot of donations. SO I am a little ecstatic right now. Also, I don’t have a lot of mommy friends to bounce ideas around with. (Like when things do or don’t work for baby) Please add me if you want to be friends and share ideas. Also you can add me on facebook at either my business page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adair-Events/441604542561040 or my personal page http://www.facebook.com/mrs.seeley, but I would love to have you on here to!!!

Newmom.com12
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Hi I'm a new mommy of a 4 month old baby boy who is exclusively nursed and he does not like people lol... It really hurts their feelings whenever someone tries to talk to him or hold him he cries I don't know what to do lol

JTmom1212
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  I'm Belinda. Mom of two - a twenty year old daughter and a three week old son. 

I feel like a first time mom because its been so long since I've had a little one!  

arieljulienne
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Ariel. I am a mother of one. A beautiful three month old name Hunter. He is my world! i hope to meet other moms just like me :)

MaddyH
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello Moms my name is Maddy and I have an 11 week old son named Jack.

mommy1200785
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Jinell and i have a 5 year old son and a wonderfull boyfreind named jake. my boyfriend and and i are thinking about having anther baby in couple of months

Jessicarivas93
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everybody! my name is Jessica. Im a proud momma of a 4.5 month old baby boy. I work full time from home. Just moved back to miami from Chicago. Hoping to meet new moms here :)

Mamato5nunns
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Cassandra and I'm married to my high school sweetheart and we have 5 daughters including 6 month old twin girls Georgia and Michaela, 2 yo Maddy, 5 yo Isobel, and 7 yo Mery.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TwinMama0904
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi!  I'm Lori and a new mama to 4 1/2 month old boy/girl twins.

ErokaV
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this
my name is Erika Im new Here
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)