Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (231-240):
Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

Olivia is adorable and has such a great smile :)

Quoting hannahisawesome:

hi everyone! my name is hannah, I'm a 21 year old SAHM as of currently... and THIS BEAUTIFUL HAM is my 6 month old dearest love, Olivia! she's my world. 

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

Your daughter has gorgeous eyes!!

Quoting JessikaMa:

Hello, my name is Jessika I am a first time mom of a beautiful 14 month old daughter Mahlani. She is the joy of my life. I stay at home with her and it is so great to see her reach all of her milestones. She is very silly and continually makes me giggle.

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Hello and welcome to the group! Congrats! Bennett is such a cutie!

Quoting moogie84:

Hello everyone. My name is Meg, I am a 29 y/o ftm. My little guy, Bennett, is 13 weeks old today! I am excited to meet other mommas!

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Hello and welcome to the group! Congrats on your son! He is adorable!

Quoting sk846:

Hi, my name is Stacy. I am a first time stay at home mom:)   My son was born 1/29/13, he is the love of my life.  Happily married to the other love of my life since last year (been together 8 years).

sweatpea1
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi, my name is lily. I just had a baby boy named Chayton. Df here going to get married but due to taxes not came in, we can't. I love them both. I'm 23and I'm a home mom. I have a disabilaty. It makes it hard to get a job. Chayton is a true gift. If it wasn't for him I would be loanly. My df works all day to make heads ends...so life forbusnwasen peaches an cream. Even with chat on being a baby he truly braings joy to our life. I feel that the light chayton gives off is pulling our families closer:-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2girls05
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Quoting Cafe Kelly:

Hello and welcome! Congrats on your baby girl!

Quoting mommyof2girls05:

Hey ladies, im Danielle. Mom to 2 girls, Iyanna who will be 7 next month and Arayah who is 10 weeks old.

Thank you!
Angeliquer13
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm new my name is angelique I have a four month old
bamamommyof2
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I am Christa. **Come check out my profile so you can get to know me and my family. I am the mom of a boy Bryson who is a toddler and on bed rest-high risk pregnacy with baby Annalin Blair who is due May 12th. I am looking for new friends such as young moms like me. Hugs! Christa

bamamommyof2
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:54 PM

BUMP!

36WeekTwinsMom
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this
My B/G Twins Gunner and Adysan were also born January 26, 2013 :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)