Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (241-250):
Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

I was on modified bed rest when I was pregnant with my daughter and my son was two years old! It was rough!

Quoting bamamommyof2:

Hi I am Christa. **Come check out my profile so you can get to know me and my family. I am the mom of a boy Bryson who is a toddler and on bed rest-high risk pregnacy with baby Annalin Blair who is due May 12th. I am looking for new friends such as young moms like me. Hugs! Christa

OmMom12
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello All! I just joined, My name is Jai and I have a 3 month old boy. I hope to meet some Moms on here as I am sure you all know it is hard to get out these days.

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Hello and welcome to the group! Congrats on your baby boy :)

Quoting OmMom12:

Hello All! I just joined, My name is Jai and I have a 3 month old boy. I hope to meet some Moms on here as I am sure you all know it is hard to get out these days.

Kclark416
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Katie. Im 26 years old. I have 3 beautiful,loud,and creative boys. They are 7yrs old 2yrs old and 3 months old almost 4 months. I'm married to my wonderful husband for over a year! I am so blessed with my wonderful and loving family. I live in Menomonee Falls WI. Looking forward to making some new mom friends, since I don't really have any.

Lovergirl31622
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm new to the group. My name is Satava I'm 19 and I'm a first time stay at home mom. My son Chayse is two weeks old today. Born March 5, 2013. And he is my whole world! My husband and I have been together for a year and married almost 3 months. He works full time as an assistant manager of dominos working his way to manager. He is 25 and my best friend. I hope to meet some moms to chat with. Being a stay at home mom in a small town can be kinda lonely
Zazayam
by Nicki on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Nicki. I have two boys, 12 + 8, and a little girl who will be 5mo's next week. It feels like my first all over again, was a long break from babies!

Cafe AmyS
by Group Admin on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:59 AM

welcome  So glad you're here Katie!

Quoting Kclark416:

Hello, my name is Katie. Im 26 years old. I have 3 beautiful,loud,and creative boys. They are 7yrs old 2yrs old and 3 months old almost 4 months. I'm married to my wonderful husband for over a year! I am so blessed with my wonderful and loving family. I live in Menomonee Falls WI. Looking forward to making some new mom friends, since I don't really have any.

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

Welcome Satava, what a neat name you have!

Congrats on your new baby boy. :)

Quoting Lovergirl31622:

Hi I'm new to the group. My name is Satava I'm 19 and I'm a first time stay at home mom. My son Chayse is two weeks old today. Born March 5, 2013. And he is my whole world! My husband and I have been together for a year and married almost 3 months. He works full time as an assistant manager of dominos working his way to manager. He is 25 and my best friend. I hope to meet some moms to chat with. Being a stay at home mom in a small town can be kinda lonely

Cafe AmyS
1 mom liked this

welcome

Quoting Zazayam:

Hi, I'm Nicki. I have two boys, 12 + 8, and a little girl who will be 5mo's next week. It feels like my first all over again, was a long break from babies!

adrens_mommy166
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Katrina. Im a first time mommy of my handsome son, Adren, who was born on Christmas 2012. I look forward to talking & getting to know other moms.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)