Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (251-260):
bchikygrl15
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Alicia, I have a 7.5 month old son! He's my world, i'll post a pic soon!

cassiewal
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, My name is Cassie. I have 3 kids (6,4, and almost 5 months). I'm a stay at home mom and have a wonderful husband!

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! Your son is so cute :)

Quoting adrens_mommy166:

Hi, my name is Katrina. Im a first time mommy of my handsome son, Adren, who was born on Christmas 2012. I look forward to talking & getting to know other moms.

smartgal5275
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Christie and am a mom of 2 wonderful boys. My oldest, Walter, is 15 and my little one, Daniel, is only 2 1/2 months. Daniel was a big delightful surprise for us. My fiance also has a son from a previous relationship but recently found out that he wasn't his biologically. That's another story! I love being a mom! Looking forward to meeting and talking to other new moms. 

Babygirl46342
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello My name is Crystal. and I have a 8 week old. She is our miracle as I am also an angel mommy, 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

ashann92
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Ashlee,im a first time mom! My son Albert is 4 months. Im looking to meet moms to get advise.

sk846
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Thank you, he is the love of my life.

Purplerose17
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Leslye and I'm a first time mommy to a sweet baby boy named Alex. He was born on November 24,2012 at 8:16pm weighing 6lbs 13oz and 20 inches long. He is now 4 months weighing 14lbs and 25 inches long!  We live in sunny Sarasota, FL :) and im excited to meet more mommy's !

CarissaKim
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Aloha!!  My name is Carissa and am a first time mom to my daughter Payton. She is 9 days old, DH and I are over the moon in love with her!!  I look forward to chatting with and meeting other moms!!

ARawlins
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my names Amanda. I'm 30 and had my first baby in June. I look forward to getting to know other moms and get some advice :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)