Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (31-40):
Carly_Sanderson
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello:) I'm carlyna. I'm expecting baby number two. My first son is ten months old an his name is jake Alexander :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sky_abbi
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey everyone
ChWuGu
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Megan and I am a mother of 2.  My daughter is Andrea, but we just call her Roo (the one on the left), and my son (the infant) his name is Dexter.  The other little girl is my neice, Emi.  

melindakaye94
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 2:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Melinda & I am 18 years old with an 11 month old daughter named Rylee! I can't wait to check out the group & see if there are any young mommas in similar situations to mine! :)

Honeybee1981
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

They sure do love each other

Hi, I am Liz. I am a proud Mommy to two wonderful girls. Katarina (5yrs old) and Evelyn (6months)
shilohsmommy215
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello my name is Kristen, I'm 18, I had my first daughter, Shiloh on Jan 8th.

Sarahb22
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:41 AM
I say dont worry because most women have the instint right away!

Quoting TiaJ0325:

Hi, everyone. Im expecting my first child March 25th and I have to admit that I am a bit nervous as the due date gets closer and closer. Am I going to be a good mom? Will my fiance's income be enough to support the three of us? Will I be able to juggle being a stay at home mom (of a newborn), and continue my online college classes?

I just hope that I can pull it all together for my little L.J!!

Smiller11
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Sydney Miller. I have been married for almost two years and we just had our first child in November. I don't have a lot of friends that's are moms so I figure this would be nice for some advice!!
WonderMom0304
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello ladies! My name is Samantha, I am 23 years old and a SAHM. My baby boy is named Colton and he is almost 11 months old already! I am looking forward to meeting other moms and hopefully someone in the same area as me so Colton and I can get out more often! Have a great day!
Nicole913
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I'm Nikki and I'm a first time mom to my 4 month old daughter Mattie. My husband and I are just figuring things out as we go along, and it seems like I come up with a new question every day, so I'm looking forward to having a group of moms to bounce ideas off of!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)