Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (311-320):
Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Hello and welcome!

Your daughter is so cute!

Quoting jsyoung83:

Mobile Photo

Hi I'm jess and I am new mom to 3 month old kylie

808mama808
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Moms! I have a 5 month old baby girl. I'm excited to meet all of you.

KMcNemar
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Katie. I'm married and have three kids ages 10, 7, and 7 months.

jessicamurie
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Jessica. My daughter is 8 months old named Phenix Monet :)

abra
by Abra on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Welcome to the group! Your daughter is adorable!

Quoting jessicamurie:

Hello everyone! My name is Jessica. My daughter is 8 months old named Phenix Monet :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Hi Katie! My name is Abra. My kids are 7, 4, 2 and 1. Nice to meet you!

Quoting KMcNemar:

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Katie. I'm married and have three kids ages 10, 7, and 7 months.

abra
by Abra on Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Congratulations on your daughter! Welcome to the group!

Quoting 808mama808:

Hi Moms! I have a 5 month old baby girl. I'm excited to meet all of you.

my1stbaby171
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Andrea and I have two kids, youngest is 8 Months old, and would like advice to keep a balanced schedule between my two boys.

abra
by Abra on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Welcome to the group, Andrea! 

Quoting my1stbaby171:

Hi, I'm Andrea and I have two kids, youngest is 8 Months old, and would like advice to keep a balanced schedule between my two boys.

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

Soon2bMami.
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
hello everyone :-) my name is Michelle and I have a 5 month old baby whom I love with all my heart!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)