Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (341-350):
JRE-P55
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone! My name is Rhea. I have a 3 month old baby girl, Emily. Can't wait to get/share advise with other mommies.

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

((hugs)) to you and your son.

Quoting sweetnarwa:

Photo

Hello my name is Audra and im the mother to a beautiful 8 month old CHD fighter

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Apr. 17, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Hello and welcome!

welcome

Quoting JRE-P55:

Hey everyone! My name is Rhea. I have a 3 month old baby girl, Emily. Can't wait to get/share advise with other mommies.

Nicole_2007
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello.  My name is Ronda.  I am a mommy to three.  I have a almost 7 year old girl, Almost 4 year old boy from my first marriage and a 9 month old Boy Seth born The 4th of july(my husbands first)

KrissyDmaof3
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi I am krissy momma of a 19 month old and twin 1 month old babies. All of them are girls. I was 19 when I gave birth to my 19 month old Kayleigh. I got married to my husband August 31st and a month ago we had twin girls Karalee and Kennedee(his first)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Hello and welcome!

Such a sweet picture :)

Quoting KrissyDmaof3:

Mobile Photo

Hi I am krissy momma of a 19 month old and twin 1 month old babies. All of them are girls. I was 19 when I gave birth to my 19 month old Kayleigh. I got married to my husband August 31st and a month ago we had twin girls Karalee and Kennedee(his first)

cdcooke16
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! I'm Candace and I live near Greenville SC. I have a 10 month old baby boy and I've been married 3 1/2 years...

cdcooke16
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 8:55 PM

How adorable and sweet!! Congratulations on your kids and recent marriage! :)

Quoting KrissyDmaof3:

Mobile Photo

Ashlee1992
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey there! My name is Ashlee and I am a proud new mommy of a beautiful 3 month old baby girl named Kairi! (pronounced Kyree) I can't wait to get to know all of you!! :))

brittwitt
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello all. I just joined the group and want to introduce myself. My name is Brittany im 26 and just had my third baby April 11th. He was a big boy 10lbs 10 oz.. My other 2 kids are 5 and 6. I can't wait to get to know you guys :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN