Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (401-410):
mum2wyatt
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi ladies! My name is Heidi & I am 37 yrs old. I have two children. Ds is going to be three on Thurs and dd is 8.5 mos. I am currently TTC #3!
Xaysmama2012
by on May. 13, 2013 at 1:32 AM
2 moms liked this

Hey Mama's , im Rebekah, 21, and a new breastfeeding mom of  my beautiful and spoiled (lol)  7 month old son Xavier!!  Right now i am a sahm ,enjoying every moment with my son, its so wonderful watching him grow!! Already @ 7 mos he has such a huge personality!! He is a backwards crawler and a perfessional roller!! Cracks me up !! He was Diagnosed with a blood disorder called G6pd in his new born screening, which we are keeping a close eye on when introducing new foods. Im so happy to be here, and glad to meet all of you an cant wait  to share experiences!! also hoping to connect with other mommies with G6pd little ones :)  take care ! :)  

Cafe AmyS
by Group Admin on May. 13, 2013 at 1:18 PM

What a cutie!  Welcome to the group Rebekah!

Quoting Xaysmama2012:

Hey Mama's , im Rebekah, 21, and a new breastfeeding mom of  my beautiful and spoiled (lol)  7 month old son Xavier!!  Right now i am a sahm ,enjoying every moment with my son, its so wonderful watching him grow!! Already @ 7 mos he has such a huge personality!! He is a backwards crawler and a perfessional roller!! Cracks me up !! He was Diagnosed with a blood disorder called G6pd in his new born screening, which we are keeping a close eye on when introducing new foods. Im so happy to be here, and glad to meet all of you an cant wait  to share experiences!! also hoping to connect with other mommies with G6pd little ones :)  take care ! :)  

goodmomma3232
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 21 month old boy/ girl twins n bing a ma is awesome! I try to do as my ma says n take it one day at a time.

Quoting Cafe Kelly:

Hi,

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's
    reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that
    you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and
    replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using
    the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and
then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves
recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to
them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out
some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the
bottom of their reply.

have a nice dayKelly

amandalynn395
by on May. 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey mommys! My name is Amanda I just found out 3 days ago my boyfriend and I are expecting a little bundle of joy! (: hopefully ill get to make mommy friends on here and get advice on anything I should know that maybe I don't
abra
by Abra on May. 14, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Congratulations!!! Do you know when you are due yet?

Quoting amandalynn395:

Hey mommys! My name is Amanda I just found out 3 days ago my boyfriend and I are expecting a little bundle of joy! (: hopefully ill get to make mommy friends on here and get advice on anything I should know that maybe I don't

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

abra
by Abra on May. 14, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Welcome to the group!! 

Quoting goodmomma3232:

I have 21 month old boy/ girl twins n bing a ma is awesome! I try to do as my ma says n take it one day at a time.

Quoting Cafe Kelly:

Hi,

• If you're responding to someone's
    reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that
    you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and
    replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using
    the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and
then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves
recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to
them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out
some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the
bottom of their reply.

have a nice dayKelly

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

amandalynn395
by on May. 14, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Around January 10th 2014

Quoting abra:

Quoting amandalynn395:

abra
by Abra on May. 14, 2013 at 2:10 PM

aww, fun!! My first was a january baby, too! 

Quoting amandalynn395:

Around January 10th 2014

Quoting abra:

Quoting amandalynn395:

amandalynn395
by on May. 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for sharing with me!! (: sounds like we both have/will have a January baby (:

Quoting abra:

aww, fun!! My first was a january baby, too! 

Quoting amandalynn395:

Around January 10th 2014

Quoting abra:

Quoting amandalynn395:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)