Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (41-50):
Kimberlynn
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Kimberly. I am a work at home mom. My husband and I have been married for 18 years. We have four kids. A son-17 years old, and three daughters ages 11 and 4 years old. Our youngest just turned 8 months old. : )
Supermom175
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Amanda. I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter. My husband and I are coming off of a roller-coaster year. In one short year we got were relocated for my husband's job, got married, bought a house, and had our daughter. Our daughter, Hayleigh, is just about 5 months old. I currently stay home with her. I'm also working on getting a degree in business. I would someday like to own my own business, I'm just not sure what I would like to do yet. Since we moved, I don't know a lot of people where I currently live. I am looking forward to talking to and meeting other moms.

mcvirostek09
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone! I am a mom to 4. 2 boys (9 and 6) and 2 girls (4 and will be 1 in March! I am looking forward to just chat with other moms!
Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Hi welcome to the group and congratulations on your pregnancy!

It's normal to get anxious and nervous right before you due date. Feel free to message me if you ever want to talk :)

Quoting TiaJ0325:

Hi, everyone. Im expecting my first child March 25th and I have to admit that I am a bit nervous as the due date gets closer and closer. Am I going to be a good mom? Will my fiance's income be enough to support the three of us? Will I be able to juggle being a stay at home mom (of a newborn), and continue my online college classes?

I just hope that I can pull it all together for my little L.J!!

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

It's normal for kids to be really attached to their moms. My daughter will be 2 in May and she has a shy personality and doesn't really like to go to most people either (I have a 4 year old son who is the exact opposite). It takes a long time for her to warm up to people.

Quoting Newmom.com12:

Hi I'm a new mommy of a 4 month old baby boy who is exclusively nursed and he does not like people lol... It really hurts their feelings whenever someone tries to talk to him or hold him he cries I don't know what to do lol

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Hello and welcome!

It must be so fun having a new baby after 20 years!!

Quoting JTmom1212:

Hi!  I'm Belinda. Mom of two - a twenty year old daughter and a three week old son. 

I feel like a first time mom because its been so long since I've had a little one!  

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Welcome Carlyna! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting Carly_Sanderson:

Hello:) I'm carlyna. I'm expecting baby number two. My first son is ten months old an his name is jake Alexander :)

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Hello and welcome!!

You can search for other moms in your area by using the Mom Search tool: Find other moms

Quoting WonderMom0304:

Hello ladies! My name is Samantha, I am 23 years old and a SAHM. My baby boy is named Colton and he is almost 11 months old already! I am looking forward to meeting other moms and hopefully someone in the same area as me so Colton and I can get out more often! Have a great day!

JTmom1212
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

It is wonderful!  I'm so luckily to have this little one!

Belindadrinking

Jacob1211
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Photo

Hello Moms! My name is Sara Gonzales and my first and only son (so far) is Jacob Christian Gonzales born 12/11/12. He is nearly 8 weeks old already and the light of my life! I am 36 and my partner is 44. We live in Sacramento CA. I'm a SAHM who is feeling a bit cut off socially because we just moved here almost a year ago for her work and we don't know many folks yet. Looking forward to making some new friends :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN