Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (81-90):
Torrie.Boyer91
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello all I'm Torrie. I'm a mama(21yo) to one, a 7 month old baby boy. 

EmilyJ37
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone! My name is Emily, and I live in the Monticello, In area. My bf Bill and I have been together over 3 years. We were blessed with beautiful twin girls last June. Bill also has full custody of his 9 year old daughter. We do not have many friends, and are looking for nice people to get to know and have fun with. Hope to hear from you soon!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tekcrkark
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies! I am a proud momma of a 6 month old little girl! I married my husband May 7th, 2011.

bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Melissa. I am a mommy of 2...Juliana will be 6 next week and this is Sebastian-4 weeks on Wednesday. :)
bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM
That's our anniversary too! Congrats :)

Quoting tekcrkark:

Hello ladies! I am a proud momma of a 6 month old little girl! I married my husband May 7th, 2011.

Federica881
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Everybody,

my name is Federica, I'm a nanny-baby sitter of 31 years old and I'm Italian...

I speak English, Spanish and little french 

I love to take care of kids and let me know if You need references, I have a lot....

E-mail me !!!

Best Regards

Federica 

shehanw
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey everybody I'm Whitney and i am the mother to this beautiful 5 month old.  She has completely changed my life for the better, i love her so much.  Each day is a blessing with her and my husband and i couldnt be more happier with her in our lives.  I hope to make a lot of new friends in this group.

mandi.west85
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Mandi. My 2nd daughter is 6 months old!

kmom6315
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi...I'm Kim and a first time mom to a 3 month old baby girl.

Recently just moved to Florida from PA and a stay at home mom looking to meet friends and share advice and experiences.

Happy Tuesday

kmom6315
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Whitney.

I love your daughter's shirt. Too cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)