Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (821-830):
nebcutie
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM
No names yet, we have spent the last few days searching and nothing stands out.

Quoting abra:

That is fantastic!! What a wonderful surprise!!! Do you have any names in mind, yet?

Quoting nebcutie:

Thanks!! My due date is still being figured out but looks like the end of May. We are very excited cause we didnt think we could have anymore kids. :)

Quoting abra:

Welcome to the group, Crystal!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! That is so exciting! When are you due?

Quoting nebcutie:

Hello! My name is Crystal and I have a 13yo daughter and just found out we are expecting our 2nd!! Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:59 PM

You still have time! My son's birthday is on New Year's Eve so it always takes me a while to decide when and where to have it.

Quoting Hope.Dream.Love:

Thank you & yes! Were just still deciding on what to do/:

Quoting Cafe Kelly:

Hello and welcome!

Are you having a 1st birthday party for your son?

Quoting Hope.Dream.Love:

Hello :) I have a son who is 30 days away from his first birthday! (Nov. 6) Wife to a security guard, currently finishing up my degree in business, I always have high hopes and open to talk to anyone and everyone! :D

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Hello Crystal! Welcome to the group!

Congrats on your pregnancy! Is your 13 year old excited? I would have loved for my mom to have another baby when I was 13!

Quoting nebcutie:

Hello! My name is Crystal and I have a 13yo daughter and just found out we are expecting our 2nd!! Can't wait to get to know everyone!

abra
by Abra on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Yeah, it can be really tricky. DH and I had a really tough time coming up with girl names. :-)

Quoting nebcutie:

Quoting abra:

That is fantastic!! What a wonderful surprise!!! Do you have any names in mind, yet?

Quoting nebcutie:

Thanks!! My due date is still being figured out but looks like the end of May. We are very excited cause we didnt think we could have anymore kids. :)

Quoting abra:

Welcome to the group, Crystal!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! That is so exciting! When are you due?

Quoting nebcutie:

nebcutie
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Thanks! My dd is so excited!! She is just mad she has to wait another 8 months! Lol I think it will be great cause she is older and won't be picking fights. Lol

Quoting Cafe Kelly:

Congrats on your pregnancy! Is your 13 year old excited? I would have loved for my mom to have another baby when I was 13!

Quoting nebcutie:

nebcutie
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:40 PM
It is hard with 3 of us giving ideas and my dh and dd set there and are sarcastic so they make the nicknames... no names with a B anymore because they keep calling BS (middle name is Scott if its a boy)lol... this will be a long road i am sure!

Quoting abra:

Yeah, it can be really tricky. DH and I had a really tough time coming up with girl names. :-)

Quoting nebcutie:

Quoting abra:

Quoting nebcutie:

Quoting abra:

Quoting nebcutie:

abra
by Abra on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:47 PM

rolling on floor That's so funny! 

Quoting nebcutie:

It is hard with 3 of us giving ideas and my dh and dd set there and are sarcastic so they make the nicknames... no names with a B anymore because they keep calling BS (middle name is Scott if its a boy)lol... this will be a long road i am sure!

Quoting abra:

Quoting nebcutie:

Quoting abra:

Quoting nebcutie:

Quoting abra:

Quoting nebcutie:

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:10 PM

That's awesome!

Quoting nebcutie:

Thanks! My dd is so excited!! She is just mad she has to wait another 8 months! Lol I think it will be great cause she is older and won't be picking fights. Lol

Quoting Cafe Kelly:

Quoting nebcutie:

Tigerlily21
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Stacey. My son is 10 months old. His name is Colt. Excited to meet new moms and get some good advice.

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Oct. 14, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Hi Stacey, welcome to the group!

Your son has such a great smile! So cute!

Quoting Tigerlily21:

Hello everyone! My name is Stacey. My son is 10 months old. His name is Colt. Excited to meet new moms and get some good advice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)