Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Babies group!

This is the place to talk about baby milestones, newborn care, mom-time, sleep, nutrition, crying, safety and so much more.

This is the place to talk about the latest celebrity gossip, entertainment news, and more!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayKelly

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Replies (831-840):
abra
by Abra on Oct. 14, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Welcome to the group, Stacey and Colt!! He has some beautiful eyes!! 

Quoting Tigerlily21:

Hello everyone! My name is Stacey. My son is 10 months old. His name is Colt. Excited to meet new moms and get some good advice.

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

Lvxo.vici
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi my name is jessica my almost 3 month old son is named Isaiah. Feel free to msg and add me :) looking for mama friends!
abra
by Abra on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my goodness! Isaiah is adorable! His eyes are beautiful!! My youngest son has a onesie in that same pattern of romper he is wearing. So cute! Welcome to the group, Jessica!! Do have any specific interests or hobbies? 

Quoting Lvxo.vici:

Mobile Photo

Hi my name is jessica my almost 3 month old son is named Isaiah. Feel free to msg and add me :) looking for mama friends!

"Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed." - GK Chesterton 

Cafe Kelly
by Head Admin on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Hello Jessica welcome to the group!

Your son is so cute! Congrats on your baby boy!

Quoting Lvxo.vici:

Mobile Photo

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Quoting Lvxo.vici:

Mobile Photo

Welcome Jessica! Isaiah is adorable!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Welcome Stacy! Colt is sooo cute!

Quoting Tigerlily21:

Hello everyone! My name is Stacey. My son is 10 months old. His name is Colt. Excited to meet new moms and get some good advice.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Quoting nebcutie:

Hello! My name is Crystal and I have a 13yo daughter and just found out we are expecting our 2nd!! Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Welcome Crystal! My cousins are 13 years apart and very close : )

Was baby a surprise?

ZPK
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:04 PM

My name is Mandi, I have a 6 year old girl, and a 2 year old girl. TTC #3

nebcutie
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Yes a huge surprise! I only took the test so i could tell the doctor i already tested when they asked. Lol didn't go the way i expected... but we are very excited!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting nebcutie:

Hello! My name is Crystal and I have a 13yo daughter and just found out we are expecting our 2nd!! Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Was baby a surprise?

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! It is very exciting! When are you due?

Quoting nebcutie:

Yes a huge surprise! I only took the test so i could tell the doctor i already tested when they asked. Lol didn't go the way i expected... but we are very excited!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Quoting nebcutie:

Was baby a surprise?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN